Goldfinch

Taken from my front porch where I was sitting relaxing after a 7 hour drive from picking my son up at scout camp. Taken with the D2X and the 300 f4 and 1.4 tele and SB800 for some fill
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

WOW, killer shot Mike............see it took 7 hours to tire you out so you could be steady and not excited on these shots. Cant say I want to try that, but if it works!!!

Thanks

Again thanks all, of all the birds currently hanging out with me these are my favorites, they don't come as frequently as others but they are the most beautiful birds. ?now I did have several hummers visiting my feeder so I am hoping soon word spreads and I get some visitors and able to grab some shots of those guys

Re: Thanks

Careful Mike those hummers can be contagioius. LOL..............Look forward to seeing those shots!!

mike mac said:
Again thanks all, of all the birds currently hanging out with me these are my favorites, they don't come as frequently as others but they are the most beautiful birds. ?now I did have several hummers visiting my feeder so I am hoping soon word spreads and I get some visitors and able to grab some shots of those guys

curse you guys and your D2x's... as i said before looks like an expensive X mas here..

Tim

Mike... was it the 7hour drive??? the scouts "be prepared" slogan???
...naaah, it was your FRONT PORCH!!!
Man, this porch has been "producing" some excellent photos!!! ;-)

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom