Golf shot breaks $80,000 camera

Heard right before that shot... " Hey Bjorn, I bet you $100,000 you can't hit that camera down the fairway".

This comment is just what I was thinking:

So if I break the windshield on my $40,000 car do I need a new car? Come on now, the glass broke, not the entire camera.

He just made a Hole in one ..lens:biggrin:
Pretty sure its only a protective piece of glass he shattered.Look at the fact that the lens can focus on the broken pieces.Doubtful that a lens can focus on its own front lens.What about it can focus in the first place.??

It's the most interesting thing to happen in Golf since 1744.

So did the camera people reimburse him the one stroke penalty because they got in the way of the shot?

Well I wonder, if the ball was caught inside the lens, would he have to play it where it lays?? (Happy Gilmore)

I just love it when some moron yells "Get in the hole!" after each shot.

This is only a recent occurrence here in the UK, it emanated in the US with Tiger I believe but hooliganism travels fast unfortunately, still much better than grunting tennis players making the game unwatchable for me. Your guy did well what a final round!!

That's the truth, only sport worse/more boring than golf is either tennis of baseball..

Did not look like a filter to me, that was the front of the lens.

I love watching baseball! One of the highlights of my October holiday in the USA is I get to watch the World Series, I absolutely love it!

I love watching baseball! One of the highlights of my October holiday in the USA is I get to watch the World Series, I absolutely love it!

I have said you are welcome here, if you come to this part of the country, we can watch paint dry in our off time.

I would go see minor league ball, and we have a kicking little league program in Warner Robins Ga. They have been to the big show several times and won world championship a couple of years ago, they have a very large reproduction of a pro ball stadium, those folks went nuts down there with the money.

The schools put too much focus on sports here.

I have said you are welcome here, if you come to this part of the country, we can watch paint dry in our off time.

I would go see minor league ball, and we have a kicking little league program in Warner Robins Ga. They have been to the big show several times and won world championship a couple of years ago, they have a very large reproduction of a pro ball stadium, those folks went nuts down there with the money.

The schools put too much focus on sports here.

How has your weather been this year? I think the South West might be a no-go area in the Autumn as it will have been so dry that all the insects will have disappeared but if you think you will still have plenty to see in your neck of the woods?

Yes, the schools in the UK put a lot of emphasis on competitive sports too but we are winning at Cricket now so it may be working. And talking of watching paint dry, I'd rather watch Baseball than Cricket any day.

Latest threads

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom