Golf template / sports card

Discussion in 'Retouching and Post Processing' started by fireman, Mar 30, 2007.

1. Hello, I'm going to be shooting my employer's 30th anniversary golf tounament this year and was asked if I could provide some kind of montage with the team's pictures.

I'm looking for something like a sport card with a golf theme. If you know where I can find some - I prefer free but I am willing to spend a few bucks if need be - please let me know.

BTW, I am using CS2 on a Mac.

2. Don't know if this is what you had in mind. I created this quickly (masking is very rough) to indicate what can be done easily. I am happy to send you the layered file (without the images to save size) so that you can drop in your images. BTW I am assuming that a PSD file from a PC will work on a MAC? I did not have appropriate images so used what I had on file. You would need to drop in an image for the background (Golf course image?) then add the Player image etc and change the Text. If this is no good for you go here for Professional Templates: http://www.artisticaction.com/templatesunlimited.htm
    [​IMG]
    Brian

3. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    That is great Brian
    Pretty darn funny to

4. JeffP

JeffP Guest

Come here and i build you some GOLF template for you JP... for free :wink:

We can do the kind you want, but you need to have an idea of what you want.