1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Good save.............or bad kick?

Discussion in 'Sports Photography' started by nipprdog, Sep 14, 2008.

1. nipprdog

nipprdog

Jun 8, 2006
    IN
    These are from one of last Saturday's seven U10 games. One of the games involved the team that I sponsor. :biggrin: I had just moved from the corner to the sideline, and was standing right behind the goalie's father. I met him a couple weeks back at his daughter's U8 game. He was shooting with his D40 and 55-200. :biggrin: After the play was over, he was looking at the back of his camera, and grumbling. He turned around and asked "Did you get that?"

I replied "Sure did." :wink:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Good save or bad kick? I think a little of both. ;)  Nice series. Love the look of anticipation/fear on his face as the kick is coming to him.

3. eng45ine

eng45ine

May 11, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    Cool burst, the IQ is very nice and the action speaks for itself. I sure hope the kid gets to see the burst and his parents buy him something for his wall.

4. Oldtime

Oldtime

Jul 5, 2006
    Durham, NC
    Wonderful joy in the series Well done

5. sonuj2

sonuj2

May 11, 2006
    Naperville, IL
    Great captures Jim .... The anxiety in #1 and the sense of relief in #4 is so nicely captured. As Frank said if this kid could see these pictures he would be very happy with what he did and how he did it.

6. nipprdog

nipprdog

Jun 8, 2006
    IN
    Thanks. I agree about 'a little of both'.

Thanks, Frank. I hope so, too. :biggrin:

Thanks, Mark.

Thanks, Shekhar.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.