Goodnight Chicago

I made this image on Sunday, April 21, 2013 from the shoreline of Michigan City, Indiana photographing to the west capturing the sun setting directly behind the Chicago skyline framed by the Michigan Pierhead North lighthouse and the municipal marker.

149823422.gif
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

I made this image on Sunday, April 21, 2013 from the shoreline of Michigan City, Indiana photographing to the west capturing the sun setting directly behind the Chicago skyline framed by the Michigan Pierhead North lighthouse and the municipal marker.

http://www.pbase.com/eng45ine/image/149823422.jpg

Frank,

That image is absolutely stunning! Amazing work. I love that I can see the skyline in the background.

(Standing ovation!)

Glenn

LyndeeLoo

Administrator
Administrator
Ohhh...Michigan City!! I always stop at that lighthouse on my way to St. Joe! Frank, this is marvelous. I love the skyline in the background and the colors of the sunset are fantastic. Well done!!

Thanks everyone, you are all very kind with your comments, I appreciate them very much. Landscape photography is very new to me, I am taking baby steps to move forward, but I am enjoying the opportunity to make meaningful images. We've all heard recommendations that the only way to make progress is to get out and shoot, that recommendation is spot-on and I find myself shooting more than ever these days. Thank you again for your kind comments.

Latest threads

Top Bottom