Goodwill Waiting

One last one from the 35Ti today and I'll let this sleeping dog lie.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

best shot so far.
got that element of dimensions just right in composition. love that pine tree, the shadow from the streetlamp, and the highlight glow is right up near the top...geez that pine/palm tree really has presence

Thanks everyone. Sometimes you just get lucky I guess or perhaps I should shoot from my car window more often! This really was a tester roll with a new-to-me camera so at least I got 1 decent shot from the roll. Hopefully I'll improve my hit rate as I learn the camera's strengths and weaknesses better.

R

Removed User 2

Very very good! That 35TI surely gives you a compositional training! And you're doing quite good! The tree is strong and important to this shot. Very good...

Very very good! That 35TI surely gives you a compositional training! And you're doing quite good! The tree is strong and important to this shot. Very good...
Hey thanks Ned! Yeah, my thoughts exactly. If I can start nailing down composition with this then later the Bessa will surely serve me well.

Of course having that luscious, late afternoon sun doesn't hurt much either. Ray, you 'get' natural light well!
Chris, absolutely my favorite time of day to take pictures - gotta love that low angle light and the shadows - o-o-h! :biggrin:

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom