Goodwill Waiting

Discussion in 'Film Forum' started by W.Ray, May 16, 2007.

1. One last one from the 35Ti today and I'll let this sleeping dog lie.

[​IMG]

2. Chris101

Chris101

Feb 2, 2005
    Arizona
    Nice clean lines! Good photo.

3. best shot so far.
    got that element of dimensions just right in composition. love that pine tree, the shadow from the streetlamp, and the highlight glow is right up near the top...geez that pine/palm tree really has presence

4. Engrossing pic. Love the mailbox or whatever it is. Strong compositional elements.

It's a winner!

5. Thanks everyone. Sometimes you just get lucky I guess or perhaps I should shoot from my car window more often! This really was a tester roll with a new-to-me camera so at least I got 1 decent shot from the roll. Hopefully I'll improve my hit rate as I learn the camera's strengths and weaknesses better.

6. Very very good! That 35TI surely gives you a compositional training! And you're doing quite good! The tree is strong and important to this shot. Very good...

7. Chris101

Chris101

Feb 2, 2005
    Arizona
    Of course having that luscious, late afternoon sun doesn't hurt much either. Ray, you 'get' natural light well!

8. Hey thanks Ned! Yeah, my thoughts exactly. If I can start nailing down composition with this then later the Bessa will surely serve me well.

Chris, absolutely my favorite time of day to take pictures - gotta love that low angle light and the shadows - o-o-h! :biggrin: