Gorillas

Haven't posted or taken pics in quite a while. TRYING to find the time and rekindle my love of photography...

Went to the Bronx Zoo with my 300.2.8. Here's a few from the Gorilla exhibit. Hope you like them. CC welcomed and wanted.

p1572533344-4.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

p1571957642-4.jpg

p1572533304-4.jpg

Nice work, Joe...great expressions and control over the backgrounds.

Glenn

Thanks a lot Glenn. Finally got to the zoo with the 300. The day I went there were a LOT of school trips, so I didn't get to spend as much time as I would've liked at the exhibits. I was constantly on the run trying to stay ahead of the school kids. Luckily for me, one of the workers allowed me to go in a little early.

Haven't posted or taken pics in quite a while. TRYING to find the time and rekindle my love of photography...

Went to the Bronx Zoo with my 300.2.8. Here's a few from the Gorilla exhibit. Hope you like them. CC welcomed and wanted.

Great job at capturing their expressiveness, and I like the post-process framing you did. I'm with you, trying to find the time...

Great job at capturing their expressiveness, and I like the post-process framing you did. I'm with you, trying to find the time...

Thanks a lot KC.

Good exposure. That's tough sometimes on them.

Thanks Alex. First time ever shooting them. Wish I had more time but when the school kids came in screaming Nd telling I high tailed it out of there!!! LOL

Latest threads

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom