got 3rd place

I got 3rd place and $100 for this shot in the Alligator Farm's annual phot contest. If I can do this 48 more times I can pay for my 500mm lens. :lol:

21819894-L.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Great shot, Harry. I think you should go there every day and do this, that way you can have the money for the lens in under 2 months :lol: :lol:

I think you should ask for a recount though, obviously this is far better than the #1 and #2 images. And I don't even need to see them to KNOW that yours is Numero Uno :!: :!: :!:

Congrats, keep it up.

Congrats, Harry. Great shot, perfect composition and that is VERY difficult with little birds - getting them all lined up can take 100 shots before getting the good one. Now get out there, take more and get that lens!! LOL

Retief said:
Great shot, Harry. I think you should go there every day and do this, that way you can have the money for the lens in under 2 months :lol: :lol:

I think you should ask for a recount though, obviously this is far better than the #1 and #2 images. And I don't even need to see them to KNOW that yours is Numero Uno :!: :!: :!:

Congrats, keep it up.

Thanks Bill. I agree about my shot being better than #s 1 and 2 but then there are a whole lot more folks who are saying their shots are better than my #3. :D

G

Gordon Large

Super shot, Harry. Congrats. Have you posted any 500/4 images yet? If you have, where do I find them? Hope you are enjoying the monster. Every now and then I miss it. :(

Gordon

B

bfjr

ya already know how I feel, shoulda most definitely been #1 !!!

And no I have no Osprey, YET !! :lol:

DavidM said:
Nice going, Harry!

That's a great shot and I'm glad you got some recognition for it (and money as well!).

Hope you're doing well...

Thanks David and everything is going well down here.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom