Got a Coolpix S4

Discussion in 'Other Cool Gear, Camera Bags, Camera Straps' started by Steve S, Sep 27, 2005.

1. Steve S

Steve S

Feb 1, 2005
    SE Florida
    Well, not quite, :tongue: but I did get the call saying it was in from my local mom & pop camera shop, who I asked to reserve one for me when they came in. Soon as I get a chance to pick it up, and have a chance to familiarize myself with it, I'll post some evaluation pics. Any special requests?
    That said, what is the best, fastest SD card around these days, and does anyone know the max SD storage capacity of the S4?

2. Chris101

Chris101

Feb 2, 2005
    Arizona
    Cool beans Steve! I hope it lives up to the legacy left by the previous Coolpix swivels!