Got bored, so...........

Discussion in 'Birds' started by Keith, Feb 5, 2005.

1. reason I got bored is the high today was -25 + wind....... = just not in the mood today to go shoot...........so played in photoshop, dont think I achieved what I was looking for, but very interested in your thoughs......this is my first try at something like this... :wink:

[​IMG]

3. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Montage

Wow you did a great job on that. I really like it, good job.

Works well.

I would love to learn how to do that.

Cheers
    Gale

4. Very nice Keith. You should get bored more often as it brings out your creative juices.

5. thanks Mike and Gordon.......

Didnt know I had those juices flowing............LOL.........not the most creative but working at it! Still think it looks a bit busy, going to give it another go, but like the concept! Thanks for taking the time to comment.

Keith

6. Hi Gale...........

actually not that hard to do, if you are seriously interested happy to show you how, just let me know and would be happy to show you............. I know your up for it, better your creativity will be much better than mine :lol: And probably better subjects..............

7. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Montage

Hi Keith,

No I am not all that great at photography or PS.. I poke along and learn a bit here and there. I just know a tiny bit more than I did last year.

If you have a workflow for that montage I would love to have you post it. I know many of us would love to know how.

I do think we need a retouching type forum here also.

Thank You

Regards
    Gale

8. GeeJay

GeeJay

Jan 26, 2005
    Florida
    Hi Keith,
    Sure like that cardinal picture ..it's unique and a great idea to keep you from being bored..........but I agree with Gale... we'd all like to know how in the heck you did that :roll:

I also (like Gale) learn a bit here and there and think it's going to be 'here' from now on... This is a great place to share and to learn.

Thanks for sharing that picture and giving me new ideas,

Gaye