Got enough stuff!

I’m now in the position of not needing to purchase any more Nikon Z equipment as I have sufficient to see me though for a considerable time! The only bit of kit I fancy is a Z Nikkor 24-105 mm lens but to get this lens something else will have to go , but this new lens has not yet been seen of course, but for me it will have to be pretty good to outdo the 24-70mm f4! And not outrageously expensive!
I used to have the F mount 24-120 f4, good lens but quite heavy! As I remember!

As the old song goes,

Too much fun, that's news to me
Too much fun, there must be
A whole lotta things that I never done
But I ain't never had too much fun.

You will have to eat your words sooner than later, so start now and take it slow, so you don't choke!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Nice job on the photography, and I agree I prefer the second one. But I wouldn't trust that guy any farther than I could throw him.
Mike, you cannot be too rich, too thin or have too many lenses....

Cheers,
alexis and Georgie Beagle

"the 24-120 f4 is heavy but it is a sweet lens. That' why i get mom to carry it for me." - Georgie Beagle
That’s very sexist Georgie!

NCV

Real Name
Nigel
I always say I have got enough stuff when I start out with a system. I always end up with too much gear, much of which I never use.

I have just made a clean break with the M43 system I ran alongside the D810 based one. It paid for most of the Z7 and standard zoom. I have halved the number of bodies and lenses that I had in the gear cupboard.

The Z7 does everything I could do with my EM5 such as low light hand held interiors and it is lightweight enough to take over hiking duties.

The big advantage is that I have the Z7 with a couple of lenses for hiking, but it can be used with my F lenses which makes my gear cupboard a bit more rational and slimmer. I just need one set of lenses now.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom