1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Got my MB-D10 today!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Muskieman911, Aug 8, 2009.

1. Muskieman911

Muskieman911

Apr 11, 2008
    nowhere
    Its finally happened! I got my MB-D10 today for my D300!! I love it! I really like it so far. Everything is perfect the grip feels nice, and its comfortable to hold. The one thing that bugs me is that when I turn the camera the strap gets in my way, but that can be fixed.

2. tom500

tom500

Oct 24, 2008
    Grand Rapids
    congrats. we all appreciate you doing your part to keep our economy running. I know that I'm doing my part also.

one of these days I will tool up with that grip. the camera just feels better in your hands with that on.

3. Put some Eneloops in the AA slot, set it to CH and fire away!! :biggrin:

4. D.RicPhoto

D.RicPhoto

Mar 28, 2009
    IL
    Good for you. What is nice about the grip is you can use it on the D300 or a D700.

5. I got my MB-D10 off this site from j_b_l and am loving mine as well...i've definitely done my part and going to do a larger part tomorrow!! Going to pick up the Nikon 70-200 2.8 in the morning!! AHHHHHH!

6. LeCorbusier

LeCorbusier

Feb 6, 2008
    Texas
    Great, love mine!
    Of course now you must update your D300 avatar :) 

7. Muskieman911

Muskieman911

Apr 11, 2008
    nowhere
    haha yes I do

8. Muskieman911

Muskieman911

Apr 11, 2008
    nowhere
    Congrats. Thats my next purchase

9. TheHundreds

TheHundreds

Jun 26, 2008
    NYC
    haha, let's see that big gun.

10. skinny

skinny

Jan 18, 2009
    FL
    When I turn to portrait mode, I just make sure the strap falls forward, in front of the camera so as to not get in the way of any buttons/knobs

8fps is just crazy fast - even for sports. I still haven't gotten over how quick I can fill up an 8GB card.

This grip definitely beats the ergonomics and benefits of the Canon equivs. Congrats on the purchase

11. taat2d

taat2d

Sep 28, 2007
    NYC
    I bought mine the day i bought my D300 and never looked back . I can't even think of how it would feel without it on. It just feels so natural. The thing that sold me was the AF point theumb adjuster thingy. LOL I have no idea what it's called but you know what I mean.

12. nipprdog

nipprdog

Jun 8, 2006
    IN
    Agreed.

13. Tim O

Tim O

Jun 11, 2006
    Illinois
    Congrats George! I just got my 2nd grip for the other body a few days ago.
    You are going to love it.Get out there and lets see some pics:smile:

14. AtlPikMan

AtlPikMan

Sep 21, 2008
    Atlanta Ga
    Another Grip Lover here...My D300 feels incomplete with out it. Congrats on getting one...

15. Good stuff, I'm a big fan of the grip too! :) 

16. I have been using my grip on the D300 for about 3 months now and while I used to take my grip off of my D200 from time to time, I love it even more on the D300. At the same time I have problems with the strap in my face so I am interested in finding out how to remove this problem.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.