Got my MB-D10 today!

Its finally happened! I got my MB-D10 today for my D300!! I love it! I really like it so far. Everything is perfect the grip feels nice, and its comfortable to hold. The one thing that bugs me is that when I turn the camera the strap gets in my way, but that can be fixed.

congrats. we all appreciate you doing your part to keep our economy running. I know that I'm doing my part also.

one of these days I will tool up with that grip. the camera just feels better in your hands with that on.

I got my MB-D10 off this site from j_b_l and am loving mine as well...i've definitely done my part and going to do a larger part tomorrow!! Going to pick up the Nikon 70-200 2.8 in the morning!! AHHHHHH!

Its finally happened! I got my MB-D10 today for my D300!! I love it! I really like it so far. Everything is perfect the grip feels nice, and its comfortable to hold. The one thing that bugs me is that when I turn the camera the strap gets in my way, but that can be fixed.
When I turn to portrait mode, I just make sure the strap falls forward, in front of the camera so as to not get in the way of any buttons/knobs

8fps is just crazy fast - even for sports. I still haven't gotten over how quick I can fill up an 8GB card.

This grip definitely beats the ergonomics and benefits of the Canon equivs. Congrats on the purchase

I bought mine the day i bought my D300 and never looked back . I can't even think of how it would feel without it on. It just feels so natural. The thing that sold me was the AF point theumb adjuster thingy. LOL I have no idea what it's called but you know what I mean.

I bought mine the day i bought my D300 and never looked back . I can't even think of how it would feel without it on. It just feels so natural. The thing that sold me was the AF point theumb adjuster thingy.
Agreed.

Congrats George! I just got my 2nd grip for the other body a few days ago.
You are going to love it.Get out there and lets see some pics:smile:

I have been using my grip on the D300 for about 3 months now and while I used to take my grip off of my D200 from time to time, I love it even more on the D300. At the same time I have problems with the strap in my face so I am interested in finding out how to remove this problem.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom