1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Gotcha just being......you

Discussion in 'People' started by Ottrott's Human, Apr 14, 2007.

1. Ottrott's Human

Ottrott's Human

May 21, 2006
    USA
    A studio candid of Tara:

442967371_53338d40df_o.
    NIKON D2Xs    ---    70mm    f/7.1    1/250s    ISO 100

2. I like the Stuart, the colors work and the lighting is good. Well done;.

3. Now that's what I'm talking about!! You know I'm a candid Sniper...really digging this shot Stuart.

4. Nice and relaxed Stu............ I really like this one!

Good to see the models don't take themselves too seriously! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

G

5. dtbh

dtbh

Mar 9, 2006
    Malaysia
    Gotcha indeed! I like the lighting and colours too. Sometimes candids can be just as interesting during a studio shoot.

6. I think she was laughing at me because I'd lost my camera somewhere in the studio... again :rolleyes: 

7. frede

frede

Dec 9, 2006
    Princeton, NJ
    Very nice Stuart. I'll bet you guys had a blast. Hmm.......outtakes, what a concept.

8. Gr8Tr1x

Gr8Tr1x Guest

Already losing your mind, and you've only been retired less than a week?:biggrin:

9. Ottrott's Human

Ottrott's Human

May 21, 2006
    USA
    Hey...give the Old Man a break.....it's dark behind those lights!:wink:

10. Stuart, very nice shot! I also love to take "outtakes" during my shootings, and this one is very good, well done! :biggrin: thanks for sharing,

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.