Gotta plug the Canon S5IS for video

Discussion in 'Lens Lust' started by carauction, Aug 9, 2008.

1. Just wanted to highly recommend this camera/video combo. I just bought this camera for my wife from J&R for $299 free shipping. I cannot believe the video quality that this camera dishes out. Excellent resolution played back on my 35inch standard Sony TV. The stereo sound recorded while videoing, will blow you away. Other awesome video features is a dedicated simple press video button. Capability to shoot individual shots while video recording. Zooming capability using the 35-420mm lens. The quiet zooming feature is accomplished with the same USM(ultrasonic motor) that Canon uses on their lenses.

The tilt and swivel pull out LCD screen is another treasured feature using 207,000 pixels.

You can record movies for about 30 minutes per 4GIG SDHC card. Another great deal, I bought 3 SanDisk 4GIG cards for a grand total of $45 from Buydig.com after rebate. Did I say 3(three cards)for $45.00? Yes.

One other thing. It is a pretty nice camera also. Just keep the ISO down to 80 w/o flash. They crammed a lot of pixels into the camera. When using flash I don't mind ISO 200.

Sorry for the intrusion on the forum, but I simply had to recommend this camera.

mike

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.