1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Gotta See It To Beleive It - D70~D300 Grain Comparison - Holy Cow...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Phyer Phyter, Jul 5, 2008.

1. I couldnt believe it myself. The first image was taken with my D70 the second image taken with my D300. Can ya believe it. I am so impressed at how little grain there is wth the D300 compared to the D70. What an incredible camera.

Even smaller in size, look @ how much more grain there is...JUST BLOWS ME AWAY:biggrin:

1066681557_1bcf8257ae.

2638689705_512db04064_o.

Gotcha...:505:

2. WOW! And the 300 is particularly strong with greens :biggrin::wink:

3. KristinB

KristinB

Apr 12, 2007
    Stafford, VA
    LOL! :tongue: I wouldn't have believed it myself if you hadn't posted these photos...

4. Obviously you missed something in your childhood upbringing. Perhaps a bigger stick or something.

I hope you are thoroughly ashsamed of yourself for such a pathetic attempt at low-brow humor. If I could find the right moderator, I'd report you in a heartbeat. Now, if you had at least shown the end result of some of this grain, [​IMG]the Wikipedia Page is here, I might give you some slack, you hoser ...

OK, the truth is, I'm jealous, wish I'd thought of this ..... :wink::wink::biggrin:

5. Wow, you have confirmed what I've been reading!

HAHA
    Cindy

6. Johnny Yuma

Johnny Yuma

Jun 27, 2007
    SE MI
    I like the first shot better, But then again, I shoot w/ a D200. lol

7. I dont care who ya're, dat dare twas funny...:wink:

8. latazyo

latazyo

Apr 23, 2008
    STL
    top 4 threads of the year IMO

9. Jaws

Jaws

Mar 27, 2007
    Columbia, MD
    LOL...that was a good one.

10. McQ

McQ Just your average, everyday moderator. Moderator

Now that's just plain, out and out funny, man! :biggrin:

11. Now THAT was funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :biggrin: :biggrin:

12. About the smartest post I have seen yet.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.