Grandbaby's only!!!

Discussion in 'People' started by Bobber, May 5, 2007.

1. Are you a Grandma or Gramdpa? Lets see your pride and joy! Here's mine! Jake Mike...11 month's! [​IMG]

2. WOW...amazing...Iam the only grampa out here!...I better go find the senior forum,lol

3. Now you've done it! Gordon (Greyflash) has twenty-eight. I have seven, but alas, no babies; youngest is 6, oldest 21.

:smile:

4. Here are two of my 18 month old Grandson Jace ... cross posted from the film (egads:biggrin: ) forum.

#1 With his aunt
    [​IMG]

#2 With his soon to be uncle
    [​IMG]

5. cupowater

cupowater Guest

Jake is the best name... :) :) :)

6. How about a great grandchild?

original.

Well OK, I do have one of a grandchild:

original.

7. Oh Gordon....so sweet! I miss the wee ones so much; my grandkids are moving on and growing up. You are really blessed!.
    Rich

8. It always brings me great joy to see those blessed with great grandchildren, that's truly wonderful Gordon!

Now, I'll just get my dad (who uses a D70) to join and he can post Emilie pics in this thread. <Snicker, giggle> :tongue:

9. Thanks Rich, interestingly enough Jesse's daddy (David) has a niece that is the same age as him and she does call him uncle David.

Yes, Jesse is London's uncle as you have surmised.

10. Between Gordon's grands and great grands.... and Terri's grandkids... they could have a several page long post of just their own :smile:

11. Great lookin bunch of kids Iam seein here....looks like we a few proud grand parents!!! I was beginning to think I was the only AARP card carrier out here!

12. Great shots Ron...nice looking family you have there!....by the way,they saved me a bunch of money on my car insurance!

13. My little Grandson, Hampton at 19 months.
    He is the joy of this granddads life.

Taken with the 85 1.4

14. Bunic

Bunic

Jun 27, 2006
    South Central PA
    You asked to see my Pride and Joy!

Here they are: pride&joy.

Come Sept I'll have seven Granddaughters!!

15. ....everyone's a comedian!

:biggrin:

Here's our youngest and last....sigh

[​IMG]

Rich

16. Terri French

Terri French

May 5, 2005
    Idaho
    Here are all four

Taking a photo of ONE child is hard enough, but getting three is impossible. This one with the cut off feet was the best I could do.

original.

The two below have been seen on the cafe before.

View attachment 93868

Here I am in action.

View attachment 93869

17. Great lookin bunch of kid's where gettin here....keep them comming!

18. I am not a Oma but.......

I think that I am allowed to post here. I am not a Oma, that is what we call my husbands Mom but her she is with Opa on the weekend. My 3 sons are the blonds in the front. Oma & Opa are so proud of their grandchildren. This pic was taken on Oma's 70th bday. She really dosen't look a day over 60.

[​IMG]

Sarah

19. original.

Didja' ever see the Wizard of O?. Do the two boys look familiar? :wink:

Hint: "We represent the lollipop guild....."

:smile: