Grandma's Chair...

North Yorkshire born and bred in Edinburgh!!!
My eldest son Ben, just chilling out on his Grandma's favourite chair in her summerhouse.... :smile:

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Very nice Graeme. I think you have Ben trained well, as he seems to have a bit of a model look going on.
Thanks Fred....... to be honest, he gets bored easily! :wink:

I think your sons need an agent already.
Thanks Eric! :cool: :cool: :cool:

What a fine composition! Check out the shape of the body against those paisley flowers. Whoa, great job Graeme!
Thanks Ray........ i was hoping someone would notice! :wink:

neat! i like the pattern on the chair and contrast with the colour of the clothing
Thanks Jaleel! :smile:

Glad you went with colour on this one!

Very nice all around. The word you used, chilling, I think sums it up. Nice.

Thanks Samer.......... :biggrin:

Hey Graeme, very good shot and intense expression he has - for me, that and your PP (colors are great!), more than the composition, make the shot here - though, I noticed your use of the body shape vs the patterns in the fabric as well :wink: the only thing is, if I may do some real nitpicking, though I do love and use all the time tight compositions here I would probably have allowed a couple inches more chair below him (or 2 inches less? maybe...), but that's just me - and, last but not least: for a second the title made me think, hmmm shouldn't this belong in the "furniture" forum? :biggrin: great shot as always, thanks for sharing!!

Hey Graeme, very good shot and intense expression he has - for me, that and your PP (colors are great!), more than the composition, make the shot here - though, I noticed your use of the body shape vs the patterns in the fabric as well :wink: the only thing is, if I may do some real nitpicking, though I do love and use all the time tight compositions here I would probably have allowed a couple inches more chair below him (or 2 inches less? maybe...), but that's just me - and, last but not least: for a second the title made me think, hmmm shouldn't this belong in the "furniture" forum? :biggrin: great shot as always, thanks for sharing!!

Thanks Vieri......... you have made some valid observations as always! :biggrin:

You are right about the chair below him.......... unfortunatley......... I framed it this tightly........... and so had nowhere to go downwards!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

I do like this shot, so will probably reshoot the next time I take him to see her.

Furniture Forum............??? Now there's an idea! :wink:

G :smile: :smile: :smile:

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom