Grandma's Chair...

Discussion in 'People' started by Graeme, Apr 15, 2007.

1. My eldest son Ben, just chilling out on his Grandma's favourite chair in her summerhouse.... :smile:

[​IMG]

2. frede

frede

Dec 9, 2006
    Princeton, NJ
    Very nice Graeme. I think you have Ben trained well, as he seems to have a bit of a model look going on.

3. I think your sons need an agent already.

4. What a fine composition! Check out the shape of the body against those paisley flowers. Whoa, great job Graeme!

5. jaleel

jaleel

Apr 3, 2007
    Toronto, Canada
    neat! i like the pattern on the chair and contrast with the colour of the clothing

6. Samer

Samer

Sep 19, 2006
    Jupiter, FL
    Glad you went with colour on this one!

Very nice all around. The word you used, chilling, I think sums it up. Nice.

7. Thanks Fred....... to be honest, he gets bored easily! :wink:

Thanks Eric! :cool: :cool: :cool:

Thanks Ray........ i was hoping someone would notice! :wink:

Thanks Jaleel! :smile:

Thanks Samer.......... :biggrin:

8. Hey Graeme, very good shot and intense expression he has - for me, that and your PP (colors are great!), more than the composition, make the shot here - though, I noticed your use of the body shape vs the patterns in the fabric as well :wink: the only thing is, if I may do some real nitpicking, though I do love and use all the time tight compositions here I would probably have allowed a couple inches more chair below him (or 2 inches less? maybe...), but that's just me - and, last but not least: for a second the title made me think, hmmm shouldn't this belong in the "furniture" forum? :biggrin: great shot as always, thanks for sharing!!

9. Thanks Vieri......... you have made some valid observations as always! :biggrin:

You are right about the chair below him.......... unfortunatley......... I framed it this tightly........... and so had nowhere to go downwards!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

I do like this shot, so will probably reshoot the next time I take him to see her.

Furniture Forum............??? Now there's an idea! :wink:

G :smile: :smile: :smile: