Granite church (2 added on pg 2)

Lademoen Church in Trondheim

3771475373_29799383e6_b.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Last edited by a moderator:
Tri-x, ja.
On my way BACK from Fotoimport. Or Ramp, I can't remember. :)

Doesn´t matter, both are awesome places! :biggrin:
I was heading for Fotoimport my self today, but got a call and had to stop at Japanphoto for new film instead, not exactly the nice prices as PI...

Real Name
Chris
You got some streaks on your negs though, saw them in other shots as well.

Any tips on how to avoid that are welcome! :)
Use distilled water to mix up the final rinse (I use photoFlow 200 diluted 5mL -> 1L), agitate it VERY gently, then pour it off right away. Then shake the excess water off the film while it's still spooled on the reel, and dry it in a forced air cabinet (as opposed to in a shower enclosure, like in my thread about developing at home. When I do that, I too get some drying marks, but shaking off the reel gets most of it.) I use a drying cabinet at school*, and it does it in ten to twelve minutes. With less spots and streaks.

* eta: School chemistry, especially the fixer, can become quite contaminated long before it tests bad. I usually take my own chemistry, or part of it - developer because I prefer HC110 to the Sprint developer they have there, and fixer because of contamination. I don't use any stop bath, and do use their hypo-clearing agent and wetting agent, as those are used as one-shot chemicals, that is, used once and discarded.

Here are two from today, this time in Trix and with orange filter.
I dunno, I still kinda like the 25...

3862772385_f6b625b371_b.jpg

3863551940_a91219af10_b.jpg

Wow! Texture like that and B&W film: a natural combination. Very well done. I really like the effects of the orange filter on the sky.

Regards,
John

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom