Granny and her new Dawg

Discussion in 'People' started by Rob, Sep 21, 2005.

1. Rob

Rob

Jul 28, 2005
    Truro, Cornwall, UK
    I met this dear old lady two days ago, she realised she needed some company so gave this needy dog a home, a brave decision as she is not exactly well off.
    I bumped into my new friend as she wandered home with her little dog, she saw my camera and explained that she was going to hire a professional photographer to take some photos of her hound as her family wanted to see what it looks like.
    So...........straight into shiny suit of armour (St George), take a brace of shots with my new lens (70-200), print off loads of copies and there you go, one happy granny, and one silly lad delighted to help her out. I thought of applying for sainthood but I don't have the patience. :smile:

Dog2.

2. What a nice gesture and what a wonderful image you have produced. Her family will love it and I bet she does as well. Yorkie's are cute little dogs and you have done this one justice.

3. Wonderful portrait of Granny and her new dawg!

Virginia
    aka beaucamera

4. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    I pronounce you a SAINT.

That is wonderful and so is the image. Beautiful little yorkie.

Bless you kiddo.

Good job.

5. great capture i bet any granny would love such a great photo. I think you can print it a few times for the rest of her family. At these moments i wish i could shoot a nice photo of my grandma but to bad she is resting allready for many years.

Thanks for sharing this photo nice work!

Greetings,
    VinceBeus

6. Rob

Rob

Jul 28, 2005
    Truro, Cornwall, UK
    Thanks for all your comments; it just made me feel good to help the lady out. I don't even know her name, but I bet all her friends will start beating a path to my door requesting photos of their little friends. :smile: :smile: :smile:

A Royal Marines dream is a rich widow, I'm still searching!! :biggrin:

7. Terri French

Terri French

May 5, 2005
    Idaho
    This photo makes me happy. It is just perfect. Bet she loves it.

8. Good on you mate! Beautiuful image and beautiful gesture on your part.

Woody

9. Great expressions on both their faces, wonderful job St George :biggrin:

10. Angelo

Angelo

Sep 19, 2005
    Los Angeles, CA
    Years of happy smiles on the many who will view this photo should be just reward for your good deed.

I can't see how this picture could be better. Nice job and beautiful gesture!

11. Rob,

That's great, the gesture and the pic. "You done good", man! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: