Great Accidental

Discussion in 'People' started by Billy Ng, Jul 20, 2008.

1. Billy Ng

Billy Ng

Jan 22, 2007
    Hartsdale, NY
    I always love it when I copy a card to the computer, review what I just shot, and find a nice surprise. This weekend I agreed to do a little product photography (some t-shirts) for a friend that's starting up a website - anyway, I was using my radio trigger to fire off the camera to test my lights and didn't think about where the camera was pointed. Today, when I downloaded the photos - I found this:

[​IMG]

2. ubetcha

ubetcha

Nov 12, 2006
    San Diego, Ca
    Billy, what a lovely serendipitous moment which you will never forget and now he'll have forever.

3. Billy Ng

Billy Ng

Jan 22, 2007
    Hartsdale, NY
    You just made me go look up serendipitous, thanks =)

4. ah...... firing that flash set off the shutter release...
    so cool
    that is a once-in-a-lifetime shot

fantastic

5. Billy Ng

Billy Ng

Jan 22, 2007
    Hartsdale, NY
    Unfortunately no, it looks that way, but that's not what happened. I had just come from that particular flash, I had just turned it's receiver on. I walked over to another flash (off to right side of image) and after turning it on, I hit my remote trigger to make sure the camera and all 3 lights went off (as you can see, the one on the left didn't). My son has been in a bit of a "copy everything Daddy does" mood the past week (which I love, soooo cute). My camera had been sitting on my table and I wasn't even aware it was pointing in the direction that it was. I didn't see this image until I copied the card contents to the computer and loaded up Bridge. Happy surprise.

6. What a sweet moment to remember. Thanks for sharing.

7. Trish5

Trish5

Mar 31, 2005
    Love it!