Great aluminum lens case at B&H, $9.95

I was at B&H earlier in the week, and saw this filter case. I didn't buy it, but it has been on my mind. I couldn't stop thinking about it, so I ordered it yesterday.

The two center filter holder areas come out. The Tiffen emblem comes right off. It fits my new 200 F/2 like a glove!

Yesterday, the salesman told me they had a few left. In case anyone wants to order one, here is the Name & sku#:

Tiffen Aluminum Filter Case. USED:63496

Mike

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

With the 200 F/2 inside

Please do Not Disturb!

Now that's a great find!
Thanks for sharing.
I thought so. And they are brand new....they just are being sold in the used dept. All you need to do is fool around with the interior a little, and you have a nice custom case. I have no doubt that you can get some nice dividers to store a few smaller lenses if you like, or a nice telephoto like mine.

Here is B&H's item description:

Rating:10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new.

Gonna buy a few more...while they last:rolleyes:

Mike

Congratulations, that looks really like it was made for your 200. Shipping to Europe would be quite ruinous, so they are all yours, unfortunately.

I have to try the live tarantula sign sometime. :smile:

Thanks for the heads-up and the photos of the product! I placed my order when the website re-opened. Got the order confirmation and the order status says "Ready to Ship"!

Thanks again!

P.S. I mean, I placed an order for the case, not for the lens!

Thanks for the heads-up and the photos of the product! I placed my order when the website re-opened. Got the order confirmation and the order status says "Ready to Ship"!

Thanks again!

P.S. I mean, I placed an order for the case, not for the lens!
Might as well buy the lens also...probably enhance the value of the case:smile:

Mike

Did you buy a case...I understand they are sold out. ...
According to their inventory system, they only had nine left. No I didn't buy all nine. I did place my order as soon as the web site re-opened to orders. After I placed the order, I checked the inventory again and they were all gone. So others must have been waiting for the re-opening as well, and got those orders in quickly.

Hopefully my order won't get canceled after-the-fact.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom