Great deal on fisheye! Act fast!

Discussion in 'Lens Lust' started by Removed User 2, Nov 9, 2005.

1. I am not the seller and I have no afiliation whatsoever. But I couldn't pass this up.

The auction is for a Manual focus Sigma 8mm fisheye. I own one and I absolutely love it. The Sigma AF equivalent is 500$ and the optics are the same or very close. The Nikon 10.5 is also in the 500$ land.

Anyone looking for an excellent optic for cheap, don't pass this one up. It's way better then any RUssian counterpart for about the same price (I believe the reserve shouldn't be more then 200$)

http://cgi.ebay.com/Sigma-8mm-f-4-0...yZ106861QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

*I just want to participate actively in the collective lens lust disease* :biggrin:

2. Why I am saying act fast is because I very rarely run on manual sigma fisheye lenses on eBay... something like 2 or 3 in a whole year. Great performer.

3. Seymore

Seymore Guest

And @ $212 it didn't even fetch its reserve! Hmmmmmmmmmmmm... Guess the person values his glass. I would too...