Great Gray Owl shots

Presently, there's an event that draws attention of bird watchers to a small island (Bizard island) near Montreal : a bunch of great gray owls is in a parc of this island. Today, I was there to shoot them (not with a gun naturally) and met several nice fellows from the US. They are coming to see the owls from several nearby states (Vermont, NewYork, Maine) and even states as far as Massachusets and New Hamshire.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Regards.

PGB

WOW DAO!

The third is my favorite. Very menacing look it has. Excellent captures.

Thanks,

Really nice shots, Dao. Is this the same area that Yves was going to?

I hope to find more owls down here this year as well.

Don't know if we have these around, but I'm sure going to find out.

WOW! These are fantastic, some of the best I've seen of these owls. I have two friends going up there today to try and find them. I am sooooo jealous, wish I could get up there!

Dao, your owls

are just wonderful. I rarely even see an owl, never mind get a chance to photo them.

Thanks for sharing these.

Best
Gale

Retief said:
Really nice shots, Dao. Is this the same area that Yves was going to?

I hope to find more owls down here this year as well.

Don't know if we have these around, but I'm sure going to find out.
Thanks Bill. Yes, it's the same area that Yves was going to.

jczinn said:
WOW! These are fantastic, some of the best I've seen of these owls. I have two friends going up there today to try and find them. I am sooooo jealous, wish I could get up there!
Hi Janet, nice to know you're present in these forums. There's a lot of great gray owls in the park. Yesterday, I met at least 5 of them. Try to catch them in flight but miss all the shots.

daodang said:
Presently, there's an event that draws attention of bird watchers to a small island (Bizard island) near Montreal : a bunch of great gray owls is in a parc of this island. Today, I was there to shoot them (not with a gun naturally) and met several nice fellows from the US. They are coming to see the owls from several nearby states (Vermont, NewYork, Maine) and even states as far as Massachusets and New Hamshire.
Just awesome I cant think of any other words to use they are perfect, you should be so thrilled.

daodang said:

Regards.
Dao, I want to go take pictures with you if you are free monday, I need to know where they are, can'y locate them at all ... Private message me ... I'll give you my cell phone number

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom