1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Great guide at Nikonians

Discussion in 'General Technical Discussion' started by Rich Gibson, Apr 13, 2007.

1. Just in case some of you D2X owners may have missed this, there is a very useful guide done by Darrell Young of Nikonians.org here:

http://www.nikonians.org/nikon/multi-cam2000/review.html

I was devouring a delicious Five Guys burger and fries a bit ago and while waiting for them I took along this guide to re-read. I wish I had reviewed it before the last Alabama Get-together! It explains autofocus and metering and has recommendations for various type shooting...including birds!

There are a lot of useful guides there; Nikonians.org is an excellent supplement to the Cafe.

Rich

2. DoorMan

DoorMan Guest

3. rbsmith

rbsmith

Apr 13, 2005
    Saltillo, Ms
    Thanks Rich. I've read it before but I need to refresh my memory.

4. Looks very good. Thanks! I guess I'll have to go back to Five Guys tomorrow and read this one too!

:wink:

5. rbsmith

rbsmith

Apr 13, 2005
    Saltillo, Ms
    Thanks to you to, Herb

6. Better get a salad, huh?

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :smile: :smile: :smile:

7. Naw, they sell burgers, fries, hotdogs and soda. Burp!

:tongue:

8. hahaha, want to get the girlish figure out where you can see it, huh?

9. No. Carolyn has been in Gatlinburg playing bridge since last Monday and will return late Sunday. :frown: I've been eating mueslix and salads all week long. Tonight I decided I needed a sympathy splurge.

:biggrin:

10. I really like Nikonians...other than the Cafe, it's the place I go to for tutorials, reviews, and advice.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.