Great Horned Owl (2 pics)

Well, I may have posted too quickly while going through 12 gigs worth of photos. I hope these are better!

2774459223_dbd4288a3d_b.png
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

View attachment 240773

Well, I may have posted too quickly while going through 12 gigs worth of photos. I hope these are better!

Wowzers, you really got some great shots. I really like the first one the most, are the eyes "as shot" or enhanced?

Thanks! The eyes are as shot. I'm not very good with pp yet.

wow, dianne
nice shots
that FIRST one..... AWESOME
Thanks!

very nice !
Thanks Randy!

look at his cute fuzzy toes!

Yep, he's a cutie down to his fuzzy toes! Sadly he's also imprinted and can't be released.

Wonderful detail and sharpeness, Diane.

Virginia
aka beaucamera

Thanks Virginia! I'm working on it!

Dianne these are absolutely stunning captures. You have really posted some beauties here. Well done, bravo.

Very nice Dianne, the first one is really sharp.

Flawless!
Kevin

Wow Dianne, these are great.
Keep up the good work.

Thanks ya'll! I got in too big of a hurry when I first posted from Sat's photo shoot. :redface: I'm still going through over 9 gigs of photos, I hope to have more to post, but ya know, I didn't know how to deal with so many flashes going off at the same time! I'll be going back for more for sure! I love those birdies!

Very nice set, Dianne! Look at those talons!!

Thanks David! This beauty was an 'imprint" and can't be released. Dunno if you have seen the commerical about a credit card with a hamster on it, a hawk grabs it and lands on a water cooler, then "squawks?" Well, the sound that hawk makes is the sound that the horned owl makes. The Dr. from the Rehab Center was talking about it while the owl was on exhibit for photos. Interesting, huh! Those talons can still grab a mouse though!

Latest threads

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom