Great Nephews (4 pics)

Yesterday, I met my neice, nephew, and both great nephews at a down town coffee shop and just generally sat around comparing Nikon to Canon, snapped a few pics and then had lunch. I didn't much like the color of the walls and probably should have moved the table and chairs, but didn't want to disturb anyone. Talk about a couple of energetic kids! They had me worn out in 10 minutes! the oldest is almost 3 and the youngest is 14 mos. I tried to get down on their level and these are the best of what I did manage to get. I'm posting a before and after shot - of 2 photos. I really didn't know what to do with them. I don't know where my strong points are in photography -IF I even have any!

Before (the oldest)
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

After (the oldest)

Before (youngest)

After (youngest) (STILL NEEDS WORK!)
View attachment 392650

I think these are super Dianne ...... especially the second one. Can you share your processing with us?

Best,
Gee Bob, THANKS! I'm almost in tears - don't know if I'll get another chance at photos - they leave Texas tomorrow. They're here visiting the neice's side of the family. I'll tell ya - these 2 kids had more energy than what they knew what to do with!

About all I did was in elements 5, I went in undid all the autos, then tweaked the levels, contrast, and then sharpened. For the "photo effect" I just used one of those soft edge frame thingies. My photo shop skills are horrible and I wish I could go take a class.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom