GREAT tool to diagram lighting setups (Strobist)

FM'er Kevin Kertz has developed an outstanding resource to diagram different lighting setups.

http://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/topic2/446987

This will definitely help us all in our "Strobist" efforts.

This is a very simple, basic example I used in another thread, but the Lighting Setup tool, has almost everything...including softboxes, umbrellas, reflectors, grids, snoots, gobos, beauty dishes etc...

Again, a awesome resource!

SnootLightingSetup.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome. We should make it a requirement that everyone who post picts include a lighting diagram so we can all learn. I for one will start doing this.

Fun With Mirrors

Neat thread idea!

I wanted one of those take-my-picture-in-the-mirror-self-portraits without having to hold the camera.

414788619_ece4b50ab2_o.jpg

510055249_6c35e96862_o.png

-Courtland

I'd be lying if I passed myself off as a convert to portraiture. As you recall from my questions about product photography I much prefer inanimate subjects...you know, the ones which don't ask to have another few shots taken, (that happened at a church charity ball where I was taking couple's pictures against a backdrop for a $20 donation to the church) or look away or rub their noses in what would have been the best group shot. :rolleyes:

The title of Ray's post caught my eye. I'm a sucker for new software. Why I must have hundreds...I never use.

Thanks, Rich

Didn't know there was something with layers not available to PSE. I basically can't use this tool with PSE3. Anyone know if this is PSE3 specific or across the board with PSE?

The grouped layers do not work.

Thanks

Latest threads

Top Bottom