Greatest Sports Franchise Known to Man

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Rick Waldroup, Jul 29, 2007.

1. The Dallas Cowboys

Training camp has started all over the NFL.

It is almost time for football again.

That will give all of you a chance to watch The Greatest Sports Franchise Known to Man- The Dallas Cowboys.:biggrin:

This little message is especailly for Cajun Angel.

She knows why.....:tongue:

2. Well being and Eagle fan I take exception to this claim we shall see how this season plays out.

3. An Eagles fan!!!!!!!

My, my, my....

It is always a supreme pleasure to watch the Cowboys whip up on the Eagles, especially in Philadelphia.:biggrin:

4. jjdesanto1

jjdesanto1

May 1, 2005
    Warwick, N.Y.
    John DeSanto
    Actually...

strictly on the basis of championships won, the two greatest franchises known to man are Manchester United of the English Premiership and the New York Yankees of the American League. (I'm a fan of neither.)

5. John, I just knew someone would bring up the Manchester United and the Yankees. :biggrin:

6. Jonathan P.

Jonathan P.

Jul 10, 2007
    Appalachia
    The NFL? People still watch the NFL?

7. GBRandy

GBRandy

Feb 28, 2006
    Green Bay, WI
    Dallas? Paaaaalease. My Packers are in full swing up here.....the only real NFL team.

8. Packers???? Dallas?????? I don't remember either team on Superbowl Sunday....
    Ohh did I mention, i'm from Chicago : ~ )

9. Randy, how old is Brett now?

About 55 years old, I believe.

Listen, if you guys need a running back (which you always seem to do), my 8 year old granddaughter is available. Maybe you can put in a good word for her.:wink:

And Jim- a Bears fan. I feel for you, I really do. My 7 year old grandson is a pretty damn good quarterback. I'm his agent. Call me after Grossman throws 5 interceptions on opening day. :tongue:

Boys, the road to the Superbowl comes through Dallas.

Once the dust has settled, in the end, everyone will bow down to the greatness of The Star.

10. ROFL, I haven't had my morning coffee yet! I'll think of something to say when I wake up more! ROFL! cowboys? who are they?

11. Oh REALLY?! Well, this southern belle is routing for da SAINTS! So get used to the fleur De Lis

12. GBRandy

GBRandy

Feb 28, 2006
    Green Bay, WI
    Yea, well at least when it took the Packers 20 years to get back to the Super Bowl they didn't choke when they got there :eek::eek:

37 actually....going on 55.

Keep your daughter in shape....we made need her :redface:

13. adrianaitken

adrianaitken Guest

ROFL - Representation of Football Leagues, not quite as well known as the NFL but getting alot of airtime on internet forums I believe :wink:

14. NFL, aint that like Rugby but with Joan Collins (Dynasty) style shoulder pads?? :wink:

15. Well if we are going on championships ManU and the Yankees were mentioned but what about the Montreal Canadiens...then again I am a Canuck so I should watch hockey :tongue:

As for the NFL, I sadly say my team I like is Seattle, way back with Jim Zorn, and Steve Largent. So I am not a bandwagon jumper when they started to actually get good :smile:

16. You are a real funny guy there, Roy.

If you ever decide to follow the NFL, here is a link to the greatest team the league has to offer.

http://www.dallascowboys.com/

Trust me, if you become a fan of the Cowboys, you will never turn to another team. Why settle for mediocrity when you can have the best.:biggrin:

17. Pffffttttttt!!!!!! :tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue:

Even the Cheerleaders are second rate ....

But then, just look at the source, what ELSE would we expect? nudge-nudge-:wink::wink: :rolleyes::rolleyes::tongue:

18. DanWhite

DanWhite

Jul 10, 2005
    Lansdale PA
    Hummm, as Mike Mac said as an Eagles fan I take offence

NFC East
    y-Philadelphia Eagles 10W 6L
    x-Dallas Cowboys 9W 7L

When was the last time this happened?:Wink::Wink::Wink:

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 30, 2007
  19. Hokum

Hokum

Jun 20, 2006
    Pennines UK
    Hmm weird i first thought Manchester United...

I'd go for a real sport/team and say Gloucester RFU!

20. ROFL!