Grebes...

It was fun just to watch these Grebes run across the water and then flop down on their bellies and slide with their feet up in the air stuck out behind them.

DSC08484 72wf.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

DSC08608 72wf.jpg

DSC08485-2 72wf.jpg

DSC08499 72wf.jpg

DSC08512-2 72wf.jpg

Louie

Real Name
Dan
You really captured it well, Louie. You caught the belly slide perfectly. Don't think I've ever seen them do that. Or if so didn't know what I was looking at. No.4 is about as good as it gets for a capture of the walking on water routine. More colorful water would be about the only thing that could improve that one. Great set overall.

A lovely series, Louie! great sharpness and good light.
You really captured it well, Louie. You caught the belly slide perfectly. Don't think I've ever seen them do that. Or if so didn't know what I was looking at. No.4 is about as good as it gets for a capture of the walking on water routine. More colorful water would be about the only thing that could improve that one. Great set overall.
Nice series!
Nice series - 2 is my favorite.
Thanks everyone, I appreciate it. This day wasn't the best for shooting but it was sure fun watching the actions of these Grebes.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom