Greece / Italy trip

Discussion in 'Special Sessions, Events, and Tour Announcements' started by GaryW, Oct 6, 2005.

1. GaryW

GaryW Guest

We just got back from a 3 week trip to Greece and Italy. I posted some pictures at http://willsononline.com/greeceitaly .

I would appreciate any comments or critiques. Thanks.

Gary

2. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    Gary,
    You have some very beautiful pictures in your gallery. I enjoyed every moment of browsing through...taking a mini-vacation w/o leaving my home! Wonderful, indeed!

3. Beautiful shots, Gary. I shoot with the S3Pro as well. You've got some terrific shots of Greece (I was there a few years back). Where are your Crete pics!!!????? LOL

4. Gary, looks like you had a wonderful trip, liked all your images.
    Just a comment on the translation of the Greek on the ancient stone, it says nothing about the French... :wink:

5. Excellent images Gary. I liked your gallery and looked with interest since I too just got back from Italy three months ago. Fun trip you had.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 6, 2005
  6. GaryW

GaryW Guest

Thanks for all of the good comments, folks! I appreciate it.

Gordon, I enjoyed your Italian galleries too. It looks like we both like doors and windows. It doesn't appear that we went to any of the same places, though. You went to Tuscany, and we went to Umbria and Le Marches.

Gary

7. Angelo

Angelo

Sep 19, 2005
    Los Angeles, CA
    Gary:

Some beautiful images there. I will return to see all of them when I have time.
    Nice work!