Greek Islands

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by Luckynp, Aug 12, 2005.

1. Ahhhh...the Greek Isles. One of my favorite places. Isn't the scenery just incredible? Blues like I've never seen before. Your pictures do it justice! Hope you'll share more...

2. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    I am really really jealous.

NICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

3. I have never been there but glad you gave us a taste for the islands. Is that a cannon sticking out from under the wrought iron fence. Nice images.

4. I really wish I can go there someday, it's so beautiful. You have anymore images, Mike? You're teasing me with the few, beautiful images that you did post. :)

5. Thanks for your comments and appreciation.

Yes, Gordon, it is a cannon, but I'm not sure when it was last fired.

It is a truly beautiful place. Unfortunately I have spent so many holidays there that I did not take many photographs this trip. Anyway, here are a few more.

View attachment 13657

View attachment 13658

View attachment 13659

6. royk

royk

May 24, 2005
    Houston, TX/USA
    What a beautiful place. Thanks for sharing.

Roy

7. My family is Greek so I have a special connection to the place. I finally made it there a few years ago. Boy do I miss those islands. Thats one of the areas I'd consider moving to, or staying for some extended period of time. I especially like how you included the image of the yawning cat. As everyone who's been there knows, so many cats really own those islands! Thanks for posting that.

8. hans

hans

Feb 5, 2005
    The Netherlands
    The swimming pool and the cat picture are eye catchers for me