Green eyes

Discussion in 'People' started by frede, Jun 5, 2007.

1. frede

frede

Dec 9, 2006
    Princeton, NJ
    I'm still working my way through some 600 images that I shot with Kasia Sweeny. This one caught my eye. What do you think? All comments welcome. :smile:

532413740_5d44ba2701_o.

2. danmab

danmab

Apr 26, 2007
    Wisconsin
    Pretty mesmerizing gaze, I'd say. All natural light, or did you use some off camera fills?

3. frede

frede

Dec 9, 2006
    Princeton, NJ
    Thanks for looking Dan. No flash - natural light in a shady area using my trusty 50mm 1.8 @ 2.5, 1/400.

4. Beautiful shot Fred... In levels, try moving the middle slider a little to the left, then adjust the the saturation a little - you'll really be able to see Kasia's eyes POP!!

5. Nice capture Fred. I think the crop works well and yes those green eyes are very pretty.

6. Have you changed the photo?? Or do I need to re-calibrate my monitor home monitor? :biggrin:

7. frede

frede

Dec 9, 2006
    Princeton, NJ
    Thanks Roy. Kasia really has some pretty eyes - they make me look good. :biggrin:

No I did not change it at all, though I was going to revisit the edit using your suggestions which are always spot on.

8. Seneca

Seneca

Dec 4, 2006
    Texas!
    Is Kasia a regular model of yours? If so she's a beautiful young lady. THe camera loves her...she's a natural.

9. I guess it's definitely time to recalibrate my home monitor... The photos looks great on my work pc which has never been calibrated (to my knowledge)!!!

10. frede

frede

Dec 9, 2006
    Princeton, NJ
    Thanks. I've worked Kasia twice now. I agree the camera loves her. She is also a very sweet young lady - a pleasure to work with.

Thanks Keith. I may be time. :biggrin: