Green eyes

I'm still working my way through some 600 images that I shot with Kasia Sweeny. This one caught my eye. What do you think? All comments welcome. :smile:

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Pretty mesmerizing gaze, I'd say. All natural light, or did you use some off camera fills?
Thanks for looking Dan. No flash - natural light in a shady area using my trusty 50mm 1.8 @ 2.5, 1/400.

Beautiful shot Fred... In levels, try moving the middle slider a little to the left, then adjust the the saturation a little - you'll really be able to see Kasia's eyes POP!!

Nice capture Fred. I think the crop works well and yes those green eyes are very pretty.
Thanks Roy. Kasia really has some pretty eyes - they make me look good. :biggrin:

Have you changed the photo?? Or do I need to re-calibrate my monitor home monitor? :biggrin:
No I did not change it at all, though I was going to revisit the edit using your suggestions which are always spot on.

Is Kasia a regular model of yours? If so she's a beautiful young lady. THe camera loves her...she's a natural.

Is Kasia a regular model of yours? If so she's a beautiful young lady. THe camera loves her...she's a natural.
Thanks. I've worked Kasia twice now. I agree the camera loves her. She is also a very sweet young lady - a pleasure to work with.

I guess it's definitely time to recalibrate my home monitor... The photos looks great on my work pc which has never been calibrated (to my knowledge)!!!
Thanks Keith. I may be time. :biggrin:

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom