green stuff

Discussion in 'Macro, Flowers, Insects, and Greenery' started by Iliah, Oct 8, 2005.

1. Iliah

Iliah

Jan 29, 2005
    nowhere
    [​IMG]

and wet altogether

2. You have a nice bokeh with this image. It's almost an abstract. I like it.

3. Iliah

Iliah

Jan 29, 2005
    nowhere
    Thank you, Gordon. I kind of like this image for same reason. Bokeh is from an ancient lens :) What you see is 100% crop from manual 50/1.4 Nikkor wide open, glass slightly imperfect. ISO 100, long exposure, wind, rain. Taken outside, tripod, cable release, camera covered with an umbrella :)

4. MontyDog

MontyDog

Jan 30, 2005
    #1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax;

5. Iliah

Iliah

Jan 29, 2005
    nowhere
    Dear Paul,

Yes, it is default RML conversion. Peter told me you have rains over UK, and it is quite cold and dump.

We are working on RML documentation, finally! :) Also on new update which will have a new driver to read raw data, among other things. The driver should help enhancing demosaicing.

I was trying to catch that contrast in bokeh - smooth and crude, crude is from closer specular highlights.

6. Iliah

Iliah

Jan 29, 2005
    nowhere
    Different shade of green:

[​IMG]

:)