Greetings from a new member ...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by regit, Jan 31, 2005.

1. regit

regit

Jan 31, 2005
    Greetings to all :D

I'm a new member and I'm a hobbyist. This looks like a nice forum with good signal-to-noise ratio :D Hope I can join in the fun :D

Here's the plight of a hobbyist ...

[​IMG]

2. Regit,

So glad you took my offer for a cup of coffee. I know you'll like the group here. The only trouble makers are Bill Dewey and myself, but I pride myself on causing the majority of trouble. That way everyone else can have fun with their photography.

Looking forward to your posts.
    :lol:
    Harris

3. Wait just a doggone minute, Harris. First you get all those cool Florida subjects, like the Crab on your doorstop and those danged birds. If that wasn't enough, what is this YOU invited Regit over for a cup of coffee when everybody knows that I asked him first. Sheesh, what is the world coming to and why would anybody ever think that more than one of us might think of inviting in the same set of "good folks"........... :roll: :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

OK, Harris, I guess I have to admit it, you have reasonably good taste.

And you are abslutely correct that you cause most of the trouble, I'm not sure why you think I cause any..... :wink:

4. Glad to see that I'm not the only one with no light and little glass!

Welcome to the group,
    Bob

6. Well, I emailed him, and 30 minutes later he joined. Probably needed to see there were some normal folks like me here first, before he ventured. Thats all.

7. Next thing you will say is that he likes you better.....I'm gonna tell on you now.......calling Ger Bonus.......... :wink:

Heck, as long as he's here, can't we all just get along :?:

8. regit

regit

Jan 31, 2005
    LOL :D I see that the "trouble makers" are quick at work :D I think I'll enjoy my stay here. Thank you to both for the invitation :D

9. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Welcome Regit!!

So far, this place has been a welcome respite. Patrick and I will continue to try to keep it so. :wink:

Regards,

Frank

10. Regit,

You'd make a good politician. LOL :lol: Doesnt matter how you got here, you're here. Bill and I can stir it up enough so folks wont miss that part of dpr.

(we'll let him think he was the one anyhow, shshh, dont say anything)

11. Regit

Figured it was only a matter of time before I would see you here, welcome it is very focused group her with little noise should be a nice place to hang out.

12. Hi Regit, I would like to add my welcome to you as well. The photographers here are good, rabble have been left out and you will be a great addition.

Gordon

13. CraigH.

CraigH.

Feb 1, 2005
    Northen NJ
    Welcome Regit. glad to see you here.

14. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Regit, Great to have you

Hobbyist....lolol Pro hobby. Nice place here. There are really 4 trouble makers but won't name them :>))) lol

Best Regards
    Gale

15. Re: Regit, Great to have you

Hey! I resemble that. What about Dewey, he started it all!

16. Re: Regit, Great to have you

Did not, EVERYBODY knows that Patrick and Frank started it.......(we need a "nudge-nudge smiley to go with the) :wink: :wink: ......... :lol:

Hey, wait, that adds up to...ummm, have to take off my shoes...oh, yeah 4 :!:

17. Re: Regit, Great to have you

Not the site, the trouble making. We know Patrick and Frank are responsible for that. Bill and I are the trouble makers.