Greetings from a new member ...

Joined
Jan 31, 2005
Messages
106
Greetings to all :D

I'm a new member and I'm a hobbyist. This looks like a nice forum with good signal-to-noise ratio :D Hope I can join in the fun :D

Here's the plight of a hobbyist ...

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)
 
Joined
Jan 25, 2005
Messages
2,483
Location
South Florida
Regit,

So glad you took my offer for a cup of coffee. I know you'll like the group here. The only trouble makers are Bill Dewey and myself, but I pride myself on causing the majority of trouble. That way everyone else can have fun with their photography.

Looking forward to your posts.
:lol:
Harris
 
Joined
Jan 26, 2005
Messages
15,253
Location
Marysville, WA
Backdoctor said:
Regit,

So glad you took my offer for a cup of coffee. I know you'll like the group here. The only trouble makers are Bill Dewey and myself, but I pride myself on causing the majority of trouble. That way everyone else can have fun with their photography.

Looking forward to your posts.
:lol:
Harris
Wait just a doggone minute, Harris. First you get all those cool Florida subjects, like the Crab on your doorstop and those danged birds. If that wasn't enough, what is this YOU invited Regit over for a cup of coffee when everybody knows that I asked him first. Sheesh, what is the world coming to and why would anybody ever think that more than one of us might think of inviting in the same set of "good folks"........... :roll: :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

OK, Harris, I guess I have to admit it, you have reasonably good taste.

And you are abslutely correct that you cause most of the trouble, I'm not sure why you think I cause any..... :wink:
 
Joined
Jan 26, 2005
Messages
15,253
Location
Marysville, WA
regit said:
Greetings to all :D

I'm a new member and I'm a hobbyist. This looks like a nice forum with good signal-to-noise ratio :D Hope I can join in the fun :D

Here's the plight of a hobbyist ...

[\quote]

Hey, Regit, good to see you here, even if Harris thinks he found you. He is old, and fixated on Terri Hatcher, so we let him think that, it will make him feel better......

I'll bet you recognize a name of two on the member list, eh?
 
Joined
Jan 25, 2005
Messages
2,483
Location
South Florida
Well, I emailed him, and 30 minutes later he joined. Probably needed to see there were some normal folks like me here first, before he ventured. Thats all.
 
Joined
Jan 26, 2005
Messages
15,253
Location
Marysville, WA
Backdoctor said:
Well, I emailed him, and 30 minutes later he joined. Probably needed to see there were some normal folks like me here first, before he ventured. Thats all.
Next thing you will say is that he likes you better.....I'm gonna tell on you now.......calling Ger Bonus.......... :wink:

Heck, as long as he's here, can't we all just get along :?:
 
Joined
Jan 31, 2005
Messages
106
Retief said:
Backdoctor said:
Well, I emailed him, and 30 minutes later he joined. Probably needed to see there were some normal folks like me here first, before he ventured. Thats all.
Next thing you will say is that he likes you better.....I'm gonna tell on you now.......calling Ger Bonus.......... :wink:

Heck, as long as he's here, can't we all just get along :?:
LOL :D I see that the "trouble makers" are quick at work :D I think I'll enjoy my stay here. Thank you to both for the invitation :D
 
Joined
Jan 25, 2005
Messages
994
Location
Alabama
Welcome Regit!!

So far, this place has been a welcome respite. Patrick and I will continue to try to keep it so. :wink:

Regards,

Frank
 
Joined
Jan 25, 2005
Messages
2,483
Location
South Florida
regit said:
Retief said:
Backdoctor said:
Well, I emailed him, and 30 minutes later he joined. Probably needed to see there were some normal folks like me here first, before he ventured. Thats all.
Next thing you will say is that he likes you better.....I'm gonna tell on you now.......calling Ger Bonus.......... :wink:

Heck, as long as he's here, can't we all just get along :?:
LOL :D I see that the "trouble makers" are quick at work :D I think I'll enjoy my stay here. Thank you to both for the invitation :D
Regit,

You'd make a good politician. LOL :lol: Doesnt matter how you got here, you're here. Bill and I can stir it up enough so folks wont miss that part of dpr.

(we'll let him think he was the one anyhow, shshh, dont say anything)
 
Joined
Jan 25, 2005
Messages
12,409
Location
East Norriton, PA
Regit

Figured it was only a matter of time before I would see you here, welcome it is very focused group her with little noise should be a nice place to hang out.
 
Joined
Jan 26, 2005
Messages
978
Location
Viera Fl
Regit, Great to have you

CraigH. said:
Welcome Regit. glad to see you here.
Hobbyist....lolol Pro hobby. Nice place here. There are really 4 trouble makers but won't name them :>))) lol

Best Regards
Gale
 
Joined
Jan 25, 2005
Messages
2,483
Location
South Florida
Re: Regit, Great to have you

Gale said:
CraigH. said:
Welcome Regit. glad to see you here.
Hobbyist....lolol Pro hobby. Nice place here. There are really 4 trouble makers but won't name them :>))) lol

Best Regards
Gale
Hey! I resemble that. What about Dewey, he started it all!
 
Joined
Jan 26, 2005
Messages
15,253
Location
Marysville, WA
Re: Regit, Great to have you

Backdoctor said:
Gale said:
CraigH. said:
Welcome Regit. glad to see you here.
Hobbyist....lolol Pro hobby. Nice place here. There are really 4 trouble makers but won't name them :>))) lol

Best Regards
Gale
Hey! I resemble that. What about Dewey, he started it all!
Did not, EVERYBODY knows that Patrick and Frank started it.......(we need a "nudge-nudge smiley to go with the) :wink: :wink: ......... :lol:

Hey, wait, that adds up to...ummm, have to take off my shoes...oh, yeah 4 :!:
 
Joined
Jan 25, 2005
Messages
2,483
Location
South Florida
Re: Regit, Great to have you

Retief said:
Backdoctor said:
Gale said:
CraigH. said:
Welcome Regit. glad to see you here.
Hobbyist....lolol Pro hobby. Nice place here. There are really 4 trouble makers but won't name them :>))) lol

Best Regards
Gale
Hey! I resemble that. What about Dewey, he started it all!
Did not, EVERYBODY knows that Patrick and Frank started it.......(we need a "nudge-nudge smiley to go with the) :wink: :wink: ......... :lol:

Hey, wait, that adds up to...ummm, have to take off my shoes...oh, yeah 4 :!:
Not the site, the trouble making. We know Patrick and Frank are responsible for that. Bill and I are the trouble makers.
 

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom