Greetings from St. Louis!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by faenix, Sep 27, 2005.

1. faenix

faenix

Jun 21, 2005
    Bayside, NY
    Hey guys, I haven't been here for a while. I've been in college for about a month now and just finished a midterm with two to come. I'm glad I sold off my equipment so I could focus on my studies, but there are times when I question my decision.

There's an exchange student from Singapore down my hall that has a 1Ds Mark II with a 16-35 2.8, 70-200 2.8, and 85 1.2. He's open to letting me use his gear when he's not using it (woohoo!) so I won't be completely gone from the scene.

I hope all of you guys are doing well. Though I'm probably the youngest one here (18), you guys made me feel right at home.

Good luck and keep shooting! I'll keep checking up.

(Slowly saving up my money for a DSLR again................)

2. Welcome Chong.
    I live in St. Louis too. I'm new to the Cafe, found it via DPR link.

3. Chris101

Chris101

Feb 2, 2005
    Arizona
    Hiya Chong! Are ya getting all As? :wink: College doesn't leave much time for photography if you are. Yeah - shoot your dormie's Canon. It'll only make you long for your Nikon of old! :biggrin:

4. Welcome Chris

WelcomeFaenix, could not have said it better then The member before me, be sure to take care if possible if you hold that deamon possing as a camera, , you sure will miss the old Nikon..So be careful, and take part in the board! were all looking forward to that.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 27, 2005