Griffey visits his first home

Discussion in 'Sports Photography' started by FFLVandals, Jul 5, 2007.

1. I am new to the forums here and was excited to see this section focused exclusively on Sports. I have a ton to learn and enjoy taking both pro and kid sports and look forward to being a part of the community here. Here are a few shots from Griffey Jr's trip back to seattle. It was quite a welcome (one that I thought was overboard) from the fans and he seemed to enjoy his return trip to seattle.

Here's his 1st inning swing on the homerun he hit. ( all shots are from d50, 70-200 vr, 2,8 @ 200mm)
    [​IMG]

The attempt to try to catch the ball from the Seattle Left Fielder
    [​IMG]

And finally Griffey's homerun trot around 3rd base as the pitcher pouts in the background.
    [​IMG]

There are more shots here for anyone that is interested
    http://bkobs2.smugmug.com/gallery/1405028#166369838
    and please any CC would be greatly appreciated.

Bill

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 5, 2007
  2. oops not sure what I did..wanted to imbed the shots in the post. Sorry for the links and I'll try to figure out what I did wrong.

3. Hi Bill,

Welcome to the Cafe! I fixed the image links in your post. When linking images, press the [IMGN]https://www.nikoncafe.com/vforums/images/editor/insertimage.gif[/IMGN] insert-image button and then paste in the image URL from your hosting site. (I think you probably pressed the insert link icon instead). For a complete write up, see this FAQ.

Nice Junior pics, BTW!

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2017
  4. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Very nice shots
    Welcome aboard

5. eng45ine

eng45ine

May 11, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    Very nice shots, it is difficult to get close shots at pro ballfields unless you have superclose seats. This is a very nice series of images. Welcome to the Cafe and please be a regular to our sports forum.

6. Bigmuddy

Bigmuddy

Feb 28, 2007
    Ohio
    Bill,

Very nice set of images. Welcome to NC, you will enjoy the ride here.