Groomsmen gift ideas?

Anyone have any unique groomsmen gift ideas? I have no idea what would be nice to get them in the range of $20-50. I don't want to get something cliche like a mug or a money clip. Thanks in advance :smile:

Knives
Swords
Anything eletronic
Cool flashlights
Planners
Fishing stuff
The newly released movie "Flyboys".

Well, these are some things I would like :biggrin: .

I picked up a new energizer Hard Case 3 LED bulb flashlight at Home Depot that was like 12 bucks, LED is supposed to last like 17000 hours, and uses 2 AA batts. Granted, you will need a few power cells to achieve 17000 hs.

but you could do a gift like that, and attach a 25 buck Home Depot card. to it or something?

FYI, the small flashlight is sitting next to my computer, handy for working inside a computer, looking at something detail oriented, whatever. Comes with velcro close case. Good glove box size or console too.

My wife found some nifty, ornate, silver (plated) yo-yo's for my groomsmen. I forget the cost (we've been married for 35 years) but it was not unreasonable. The gift had a certain appeal because the idea of a fancy silver yo-yo is a bit odd, yet they were quite well made, had a wonderful heft, and the guys all had fun with them.

I'd say hunt around for something different so that the gift will be treasured and remembered. It need not be expensive, but it should be unique and of high quality. In addition, I believe the most appreciated gift is often something the groomsmen would ordinarily not purchase for themselves.

Do NOT give them gift cards. Nothing says "low rent" and lack of imagination quite like a gift card. Spend some time doing research (as you're doing now) and pick something that shows you put some thought into it. Remember, it really is the thought that counts.

Bob

Table/lap dance at the local club. One size fits all and they can get it in their favorite color!

Could someone please tell me what are Groomsmen.
Thanks, Roy. :confused: :frown:
I think they are along the lines of ushers. Here in the UK we normally have a best man and a couple of ushers as I'm sure you're aware. The term "groomsmen" doesn't exist here.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom