1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Guggenheim Bilbao

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by Frank, Jul 1, 2008.

1. Here's my first photo post. It's my goodbye photo to point and shoot cameras - a Sony DSC-S600 in this case. I took it on a trip to Bilbao two months ago and it shows the museum of modern and contemporary art in northern Spain's Basque Country. It was designed by Frank Gehry. The spider in the lower right part is a work by Louise Bourgeois.

2627108177_4de1434d38_o.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 1, 2008
  2. Interesting shot. It looks very surreal.

God Bless,
    David

3. RFCGRAPHICS

RFCGRAPHICS

Apr 30, 2005
    Very nice composition. Congrats !

4. I really like the composition,
    the way the lines take your sight into the picture
    the spider seems it's comming out of
    the screen!!
    great picture
    are there more shots of this trip ?
    Leo

5. Thank you for your kind comments. To me it's by far the best shot of the trip, but I'll check again to see if there's another one worth showing.

For the composition I had to climb about 140 stairs twice because the first time I ended up on the wrong side of the bridge. :rolleyes: 
    That brought my attention to an immensely important piece of photographic equipment: one's feet. :wink:

6. Here's another shot of the same museum with the Sony point & shoot:

2631663142_4d3299817e_o.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.