Share Gun Photos, gun action shots Vol 2

Butlerkid

Cafe Ambassador
Administrator
Real Name
Karen
Here is a photo of my gun. This is a Fox Sterlingworth 20 ga double barrel shotgun my great grand-father bought new in 1932, I store it taken apart in a soft canvas case he got for it. I'm sure it still works, I last shot it about 20 years ago, cleaned it and put it away. He bought it to hunt rabbits and grouse in upstate NY. It was passed to my grand mother, then my father and I had it given to me twice. My father gave it to me for Christmas when I was 13, I gave it back to him when I went off to college. I got it again about 30 years ago when my father died. Neither of my sons want it, they do not want any guns in their homes. Maybe my daughter wants it, I'll have to get to work on her. View attachment 1679880
Beautiful! And a very special family heirloom. Hope it stays in the family!

Here is a photo of my gun. This is a Fox Sterlingworth 20 ga double barrel shotgun my great grand-father bought new in 1932, I store it taken apart in a soft canvas case he got for it. I'm sure it still works, I last shot it about 20 years ago, cleaned it and put it away. He bought it to hunt rabbits and grouse in upstate NY. It was passed to my grand mother, then my father and I had it given to me twice. My father gave it to me for Christmas when I was 13, I gave it back to him when I went off to college. I got it again about 30 years ago when my father died. Neither of my sons want it, they do not want any guns in their homes. Maybe my daughter wants it, I'll have to get to work on her. View attachment 1679880
A beauty Rick.

I don't have any guns myself, but here is a flintlock snap from up at Fort Clatsop a couple of years ago.

original.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Commodorefirst

Admin/Moderator
Administrator
Very nice, and gorgeous stock, nice touch with the wood floor background.

Real Name
Carl
My '90s Ruger KMK514. I dehorned the front sight to make it more human and holster friendly, made the Cocobolo grips, added a Ranch Country Extended magazine release, and also (Photo 2) modded a Colt 1911 holster pattern for the holster. Oh, yeah...the Burris Fast Fire II sight and dovetail mount...the jury is still out on that one! Almost druther use irons since my Cataract Surgery.

Attachments

• 2-DSC_0019.JPG
    2-DSC_0019.JPG
    54.2 KB · Views: 20
  • 1-DSC_0006 (1).JPG
    1-DSC_0006 (1).JPG
    78.2 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom