Gura Gear kiboko 22L vs Bataflae 32L

I blame Isamu for introducing me to Gura Gear. He cost me a lot of money :biggrin: Of course the Kiboko will be going, but you can see the size difference. These bags are extremely well built and designed, wish the Bataflae would have been around when I got the Kiboko, would have saved me a buy and sell. Now I can empty that Kiboko and see how much it is to ship!

i-b699MkS-L.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

John,

The Kiboko 30L was out before the Kiboko 22L. Did you know that? The 30L was discontinued once the Bataflae came out.

I blame Isamu for introducing me to Gura Gear. He cost me a lot of money :biggrin: Of course the Kiboko will be going, but you can see the size difference. These bags are extremely well built and designed, wish the Bataflae would have been around when I got the Kiboko, would have saved me a buy and sell. Now I can empty that Kiboko and see how much it is to ship!

:biggrin:

I'm still using my original Kiboko. It's traveled with me to the U.S. mainland three times, Hawaii once, Okinawa once and many other parts of Japan. Still going strong.

I've been tempted by the Bataflae, but just don't see a need to get it.

:biggrin:

I'm still using my original Kiboko. It's traveled with me to the U.S. mainland three times, Hawaii once, Okinawa once and many other parts of Japan. Still going strong.

I've been tempted by the Bataflae, but just don't see a need to get it.

What size Kiboko do you have? The 22L is just too small to carry all my crap. I mean gear :wink: This Bataflae 32L is amazing. Traveling with it tomorrow.

Latest threads

Top Bottom