GWE

Discussion in 'Merritt Island II' started by Gale, Jun 8, 2005.

1. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    The birds at the Rookery are all so beautiful..

I wanna go back.....Real soon. Maybe I'll be brave and drive up on friday ...Like I don't have enough processing to do and sore wrists..
    What addicting stuff.

Often it is asked, how can you keep shooting the same thing over and over. Tough to explain that each image is one of a kind. Gotta have another one.

2. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Another real beauty Gale.

You guys are killing me. 8)

3. Hi Gale

I just love those guys - keep'm coming.

4. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Thank You Frank,

Hope everyone will post more. Needed several pair of eyes to catch all the beauty and events going on with all the birds. Wow what a show.

5. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Thank you Rory,

the rookery was a show an a half.. Just wow stuff everywhere you looked.

I have so many... PP is taking a long time. Can't do it for long periods of time.

6. MontyDog

MontyDog

Jan 30, 2005
    #1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax;

7. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Hi There Paul,

Sure glad you are back.. Wow how long you been gone.. Toooo long.. I sure missed you.

Hope you holiday was great and look foward to your fine images.

Thank you very much for the nice compliment. This was a great experience at the rookery.

The Merritt Shoot II was wonderful..

8. Gordon Large

Gordon Large Guest

Hi Gale -

Another drop-dead gorgeous shot. I'm sorry that you have to take your time with PP but there is an upside - we all will get to see your pics over a longer time. I'm all done; maybe I should have fed them out slower. But I wanted to share asap.

BTW, when your friends ask about shooting the same "things" over and over, ask them if they ever heard of Monet and his cathedrals, haystacks, bridges etc. And if they haven't, fuggetaboutem.

Gordon

9. This is an excellent capture Gale. Very nice work. Take your time on the post processing. I look at it an an annuity for my eyes.

10. Beautiful shot, Gale. Sure am sorry I missed the session - looks like you all got in some incredible photography :(

11. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Dave,

Thank you so much for you kind words.

I am very excited with many of my shots. The eye candy everywhere there was, what do i shoot,,, where do i shoot, or what or which one, or in what direction. lololol

Wanted to take a drive up there today, however a tropical storm moving up the gulf is tainting our weather for several days. :<(((

Hoping this is NOT an indication of the Hurricane season this year. June is wayyyyy to early for this.

Even though we had some iffy weather for the Merritt shoot , we all came home with a ton of wonderful images.

Lucky it was not this weekend.

Dawg may run into some really bad weather.

I will get images up slow for sure. Glad you will check in now and again to see if I am making much progress.

Everyone will sure be bored with all this soon :<(((

Hope you can make it down here for a shoot sometime. That would be great.

Thanks again.

12. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Thank You Sandi,

Having you here would have been great. You would have been as overwhelmed as many of us were..

The rookery was just a marvelous experience.

Gatorland rookery ijust west of orlando is another one I wish I could get over to. That is suposed to be great also. Maybe next season.

Sure hope you can make it down sometine.

You have the right equip for it for sure. I even used my 24-120 VR the first day..

Nests are sometime close enough to grab a pretty little blue egg. lol (not that we would)

13. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Gordon,

WOW
    (Another drop-dead gorgeous shot}

Thanks so much for you great compliment.

I have so manyyyyyyyyyyyy..I have been through them 3 times already and still have a ton I won't delete yet :>)))

Thanks again..
    (blushing)