H u m m e r blooper...........

Discussion in 'Birds' started by Keith, Jun 11, 2005.

1. should have kept more as I had allot, you know a head here, head there, tail, and also blank shots. LOL..............of course that was only on the first day of shooting these bumble bees. LOL :wink:

Then there were some who were just stuck ups :p

original.

Mohawk hummer. LOL
    original.

chubby hummer
    original.

Pic me, Pic me, Im over here :p
    original.

2. How dare she turn here back on you, what a snob.

I like that fighting picture, there pretty hard to get, especially both in focus.

All great pictures Keith!

Martin

3. They're all great Keith, but chubby hummer is my favorite, fantastic.

4. Super shots.....really :!: like the fighting one.... happens all the time, but VERY hard to capture ...Mike

5. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Cool shots Keith. I can't wait to give these guys a try.

6. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Keith,

Very well done. Not an easy task for sure. You do have a pile of beauties that you have posted, these among them.

I like the first one alot. Who ever get to see those colors on the back and tail of that bird. The chase is exceptional for sure.

All great stuff.

7. Hi Keith

These are amazing. The one of them fighting - wow.

8. hello.........

thanks Martin, you got to luv it when you luck out. LOL.............Im workin to get up to your standards, might get there one day, in the mean time it is fun!

Keith

9. Vinod and Mike........

thanks for taking the time to comment, if I can just get my web resizing under control like would be great. they just done compare to the originals...........life long learning. LOL

10. Hi Frank...........

then what are you waiting for :wink:
    thanks Frank
    Keith

11. Thanks Rory

Look forward to seeing your pics, they are sure fun..............Martin and I are trying to hook up in BC in June to give these guys a try again, hint hint. LOL

Keith

12. Hi Gale

You are way tooooooooooo kind! Thanks for looking. BTW these were taken with the Nikon 70-200mm VR :p :p :p

13. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Rub it in !!!! Rub it in !!!!

GRRRRRRRR

14. Great stuff Keith, unbelievable shots. Especially the last one and the one that are fighting are killer shots. Congratulations and thank you for sharing.

15. Well Gale.......

See that didnt take you long, what, all of a couple of hours and now you have one on the way :wink: :wink: Looks great on you!!

Keith

16. Hi Yanni

thanks, actually wasnt happy with these, hence bloopers, just thought it would be fun to show that it takes allot to get it right. LOL>..........

Keith

17. jfenton

jfenton

Jan 26, 2005
    Haverhill, MA
    Keith

You're impressing the hell out of me pal :)

I love the fighting shot!

18. Jim, LOL..............thanks for the nice comment. Hey bud, do you ever answer your emails. LOL!!!!

Keith

19. absolutely stunning images! the fighting one looks like f15's in action.

20. thanks Dave

appreciate the comments, and now that you mentioned it. LOL!!

Keith