H U M M E R ;-)

Oopsss posted this in wrong forum, should be here :)

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Gorgeous Keith. I too am amazed that you were able to get shots this close to the birds. 8)

Hi Pete............

PEPPER PETE said:
Great shots Keith. Looks like you got some close ones. Was the back ground part of post processing? I like the backgrounds especially the first one.
Pete
Thanks Pete, these shots are all natural backgrounds naturally lighted. Like the DOF with that 70-200mm VR :)

Thanks

Thanks Gale, Frank and Don. Truth be told, I dress up as a big hummingbird as camoflage :oops: dont go telling anyone.............LOL.........well truth is, night time feeding, they are all in a panic to feed up for the night, so they are not as wiery. couldnt get these shots in the morning or afternoon................After 3 straight days from morning to night, they do get acclimatized to you as well............

they are cool little birds!! 8)

Thanks Bryan, very nice of you to say. Looking forward to next years birdie shoot!!! I would do a couple of things differently, eager to try it out. Take care!

Keith

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom