H U M M E R ;-)

Discussion in 'Birds' started by Keith, May 27, 2005.

1. Oopsss posted this in wrong forum, should be here :)

original.

original.

2. Great shots Keith. Looks like you got some close ones. Was the back ground part of post processing? I like the backgrounds especially the first one.
    Pete

3. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Great work Keith.

Still don't know how you managed to get so close. Wow

4. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Gorgeous Keith. I too am amazed that you were able to get shots this close to the birds. 8)

5. drueter

drueter

Apr 24, 2005
    Southeast Texas
    More great shots, Keith! How did you get so close?

6. Hi Pete............

Thanks Pete, these shots are all natural backgrounds naturally lighted. Like the DOF with that 70-200mm VR :)

7. Thanks

Thanks Gale, Frank and Don. Truth be told, I dress up as a big hummingbird as camoflage :oops: dont go telling anyone.............LOL.........well truth is, night time feeding, they are all in a panic to feed up for the night, so they are not as wiery. couldnt get these shots in the morning or afternoon................After 3 straight days from morning to night, they do get acclimatized to you as well............

they are cool little birds!! 8)

8. Keith......uuuuuuhhhhhh...........those are THE most impressive hummer shots I have ever seen!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D

9. Thanks Bryan, very nice of you to say. Looking forward to next years birdie shoot!!! I would do a couple of things differently, eager to try it out. Take care!

Keith