H U M M E Rs once again ;-)

Discussion in 'Birds' started by Keith, Jun 16, 2005.

1. played with a couple of pics last night.................if this rain doesnt stop Im going to go nutz :? down south of us, everything has flooded out, they are canoeing on the golf courses literally!!

original.

original.

View attachment 10526

View attachment 10527

2. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Very beautiful Keith...

You did a marvelous job with the hummers for sure, especially out in the wild.

3. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Absolutely awesome series Keith. I'm amazed. 8)

4. Keep'm coming Keith - I'll never get tired of seeing shots like these :!:

5. Thanks Gale

Look forward to trying this again, Martin and I are talking about maybe trying this at the end of the month before they head south. did you get your new toy yet, sorry mean tool :wink:

6. Thanks Frank.........

Would like to try the 400mm af-s and extention tube next go round :wink: with my new cam............things that make you go hmmmmmmmm. LOL

7. Hi Rory........

Coming from you, I'll take that as a complement. LOL!! When is the best time of year to try and shoot some bald eagles, want to give that a shot in BC this year! Always wanted to try shooting those raptors :shock: LOL

Thanks for looking
    Keith

8. eng45ine

eng45ine

May 11, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    Outstanding series Keith...I am in awe. I have become interested in shooting birds because of the excellant bird captures that many of you post here. You guys make it look so easy...and I'm sure that it isn't. Very very inspiring...

9. Wow, Keith you are tha man. Great series of shots. They don't come any better than this.

10. Keith,

These are spectacular!!! And from that old outmoded camera you traded away - LOL. :) :)

11. Thanks Frank...........

this bird in flight is a whole new thing for me, but it sure is fun. LOL.............have to say ,my wife is soooooo tired of birds until I mentioned going to Florida in january, then maybe it is not so bad. LOL

12. Brew

Brew Guest

You just keep getting better and better!!!!

I'm still trying to attract some to my house :? Maybe they'll come later this year when the flowers are bigger.. :(

13. Re: Hi Rory........

January and February are the best months for eagles, but the weather is chancy. Brackendale is pretty reliable. When you come let me know - I'd love to get together with you!

14. Great shots Keith. I like the color of the second one.
    Pete

15. Wow! Keith, those are mightily good shot of those little beasties! :lol: 8) There are few excellent hummer shooters in this forum, for sure. I am really impressed! :p

16. Hi Gordon.......

dont know about that, but its nice when you can pull one off. LOL.............thanks for looking

Keith

17. Thanks Bruce.........

They are all starting to leave and going to the mtns, so sure it wont be long before they hit your neck of the woods. Thanks for looking!

Keith

18. Hi Dennis

That ol' D2h was too noisy any way. :lol: :lol: :lol: In allot of respects I miss it..............new learning curve. LOL

19. Re: Hi Rory........

dont tease me. :lol: that sounds like allot of fun Rory, will definitely be chatting with you later :D Have a great weekend!

Keith

20. well

thanks Philippe and Pete, they are sure fun target to photograph..........have a great weekend guys!

Keith