H U M M E Rs once again ;-)

played with a couple of pics last night.................if this rain doesnt stop Im going to go nutz :? down south of us, everything has flooded out, they are canoeing on the golf courses literally!!

original.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

original.gif
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

View attachment 10526

View attachment 10527

Very beautiful Keith...

You did a marvelous job with the hummers for sure, especially out in the wild.

Thanks Gale

Gale said:
Very beautiful Keith...

You did a marvelous job with the hummers for sure, especially out in the wild.

Look forward to trying this again, Martin and I are talking about maybe trying this at the end of the month before they head south. did you get your new toy yet, sorry mean tool :wink:

Thanks Frank.........

Flew said:
Absolutely awesome series Keith. I'm amazed. 8)
Would like to try the 400mm af-s and extention tube next go round :wink: with my new cam............things that make you go hmmmmmmmm. LOL

Hi Rory........

hillrg said:
Keep'm coming Keith - I'll never get tired of seeing shots like these :!:

Coming from you, I'll take that as a complement. LOL!! When is the best time of year to try and shoot some bald eagles, want to give that a shot in BC this year! Always wanted to try shooting those raptors :shock: LOL

Thanks for looking
Keith

Outstanding series Keith...I am in awe. I have become interested in shooting birds because of the excellant bird captures that many of you post here. You guys make it look so easy...and I'm sure that it isn't. Very very inspiring...

Thanks Frank...........

eng45ine said:
Outstanding series Keith...I am in awe. I have become interested in shooting birds because of the excellant bird captures that many of you post here. You guys make it look so easy...and I'm sure that it isn't. Very very inspiring...

this bird in flight is a whole new thing for me, but it sure is fun. LOL.............have to say ,my wife is soooooo tired of birds until I mentioned going to Florida in january, then maybe it is not so bad. LOL

B

Brew

You just keep getting better and better!!!!

I'm still trying to attract some to my house :? Maybe they'll come later this year when the flowers are bigger.. :(

Re: Hi Rory........

Keith said:
When is the best time of year to try and shoot some bald eagles, want to give that a shot in BC this year! Always wanted to try shooting those raptors :shock:

January and February are the best months for eagles, but the weather is chancy. Brackendale is pretty reliable. When you come let me know - I'd love to get together with you!

Hi Gordon.......

greyflash said:
Wow, Keith you are tha man. Great series of shots. They don't come any better than this.

dont know about that, but its nice when you can pull one off. LOL.............thanks for looking

Keith

Thanks Bruce.........

Brew said:
You just keep getting better and better!!!!

I'm still trying to attract some to my house :? Maybe they'll come later this year when the flowers are bigger.. :(

They are all starting to leave and going to the mtns, so sure it wont be long before they hit your neck of the woods. Thanks for looking!

Keith

Hi Dennis

Nikam said:
Keith,

These are spectacular!!! And from that old outmoded camera you traded away - LOL. :) :)
That ol' D2h was too noisy any way. :lol: :lol: :lol: In allot of respects I miss it..............new learning curve. LOL

Re: Hi Rory........

hillrg said:
Keith said:
When is the best time of year to try and shoot some bald eagles, want to give that a shot in BC this year! Always wanted to try shooting those raptors :shock:

January and February are the best months for eagles, but the weather is chancy. Brackendale is pretty reliable. When you come let me know - I'd love to get together with you!

dont tease me. :lol: that sounds like allot of fun Rory, will definitely be chatting with you later :D Have a great weekend!

Keith

well

Philippe Roger said:
Wow! Keith, those are mightily good shot of those little beasties! :lol: 8) There are few excellent hummer shooters in this forum, for sure. I am really impressed! :p

thanks Philippe and Pete, they are sure fun target to photograph..........have a great weekend guys!

Keith

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom