Hairy and Jay..

Hairy horizontal 3095 copy.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Note. 1/500 SS not enough to capture the small movements of the head on the Hairy. Higher shutter speed may have the captured the head a bit sharper.
Jay on stump 3074.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Real Name
Dan
A couple more nice ones, Bob. The WP looks odd standing on a horizontal surface. My brain is trying to reject it. Turned the laptop on its side and I felt better :D One of the best shots I can recall of a blue jay. Well done.

Well done, but the Hairy does it for me.
Thanks Louis. glad that you liked it.
A couple more nice ones, Bob. The WP looks odd standing on a horizontal surface. My brain is trying to reject it. Turned the laptop on its side and I felt better :D One of the best shots I can recall of a blue jay. Well done.
Thanks Dan. It was mild enough to open a window. so I was not limited to shooting through suspect clean? glass.
Considering you used a D6, eat more ISO for faster SS. I shoot 3 shots, not a burst, and almost every time i get crisp at 1/250
Good technical advice Randy. I'll keep that in mind. Hopefully I'll have time for adjusting settings, when they fly in, and out.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom