Hairy and Jay..

Hairy horizontal 3095 copy.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Note. 1/500 SS not enough to capture the small movements of the head on the Hairy. Higher shutter speed may have the captured the head a bit sharper.
Jay on stump 3074.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Real Name
Dan
A couple more nice ones, Bob. The WP looks odd standing on a horizontal surface. My brain is trying to reject it. Turned the laptop on its side and I felt better :D One of the best shots I can recall of a blue jay. Well done.

Real Name
Randy
Considering you used a D6, eat more ISO for faster SS. I shoot 3 shots, not a burst, and almost every time i get crisp at 1/250

Well done, but the Hairy does it for me.
Thanks Louis. glad that you liked it.
A couple more nice ones, Bob. The WP looks odd standing on a horizontal surface. My brain is trying to reject it. Turned the laptop on its side and I felt better :D One of the best shots I can recall of a blue jay. Well done.
Thanks Dan. It was mild enough to open a window. so I was not limited to shooting through suspect clean? glass.
Considering you used a D6, eat more ISO for faster SS. I shoot 3 shots, not a burst, and almost every time i get crisp at 1/250
Good technical advice Randy. I'll keep that in mind. Hopefully I'll have time for adjusting settings, when they fly in, and out.

Latest threads

Top Bottom