1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Half-Ghost

Discussion in 'Film Forum' started by Chris101, Apr 3, 2007.

1. Chris101

Chris101

Feb 2, 2005
    Arizona
    [​IMG]
    (Miami, delta 400, hc110 dil b for 7.5 min, 68°F, 24-120vr on N80, Pearl Multigrade RC, #2 1/2 filter, Dektol)

2. Nice image and very contrasty. Red filter apart, what other process made it this contrasty?

3. Chris101

Chris101

Feb 2, 2005
    Arizona
    Bright sun, dark sky, and strong shadows. Look how the shadow of the building behind me shades the street in front of this one. The whole town looked like this!

4. very interesting!

5. first off..Cool building..and good shot of it..writing on the windows made me associate to Hopper. that is wonderful light there...hope you took more shots of this...i'd have to go back

6. Chris101

Chris101

Feb 2, 2005
    Arizona
    Thanks Dave. It's got a Hopperish quality to me too Rodney. Maybe more for the sun's reflection off the windows onto the sidewalk than for the writing, but mostly for the sunbathed look that he does to his beach scenes.

Thanks Melissa, I appreciate your coming on down here for a look-see!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.