Hancock Building - upclose

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by strobel, Nov 28, 2005.

1. strobel

strobel

Apr 30, 2005
    Algonquin, IL
    Just down in the city on the craziest shopping day and all of the sudden we are right under the Hancock Building.
    [​IMG]

2. Ron, Great perspective! Too often we just look where we are going and forget to look up!

Virginia
    aka beaucamera

3. strobel

strobel

Apr 30, 2005
    Algonquin, IL

Thanks, I know it is kind of a boring picture but I had plans on playing with the new Photoshop tool and extending the building as far as the picture will allow. That is the main reason I took the shot. But I do like the simplicity of the shot.