Hand/wrist strap for the Canon PowerShot S90

Just came into possession of this little gem, along with the dedicated leather case. The jury is out on whether or not I'll use the case as it's kind of like the old days of 35mm film SLR's that had one lens - it was annoying to open the thing. If I need to charge the cell or take out the SD card, I have to take it off. However, it does have a decent neckstrap. It just seems I'd be better off with a good handstrap that threads through the one eyelet, and it would be a true pocket camera without fumbling with the case. Thoughts on the hand/wrist strap?

The case is fine - but it’s not so easy to tote around due to the slight bulk. It would be fine for storage.
I still have mine, although it is broken, but it still has a wrist strap on it that comes out a hole on the left hand side of the case. I can’t find a name on the strap, but it is still in good shape. Wish I knew where I bought it and what brand it is.

I discovered the the case shell comes off - it seems to be ok as it has two reassuring straps attached to the base. This camera is so tiny that I find it little squeamish to keep in my hand unless I have a support. It seems compacts are more suitable to shoot horizontals, as I’ve already discovered it’s a nuisance to shoot verticals - I also own a Panasonic Lumix LX7. Both are great little cameras. Maybe I should just try using the case for now but remove the shell part.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom