1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Hangin' wit da boyz @ Fenway!!

Discussion in 'Sports Photography' started by steveking, Jul 31, 2009.

1. Hey, look who I found wandering the streets near Fenway park on Thursday! None other than Geoff Bolte!!! Cool eh?! Now where were the rest of you guys any way? Tim? John? We found a way to bring Michigan to Mass, and get a couple guys together for a few minutes. Pretty cool to catch Geoff finally, so I had to document our short visit. Thanks for waiting for me Geoff!

Jeez, next time I need to look down when taking a self portrait, I look like I've got a "five" head and not a forehead. :smile:

606698392_SZCTt-L.jpg
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

2. Very cool I really enjoy meeting Cafe members and you two are are on my must meet list.

3. tjk60

tjk60

Dec 4, 2007
    troy, mi
    Hey, I'm stuck in the Chicago Hilton attending an IBM Storage symposium....

Glad you guys hooked up! We can easily tell who has more hair.... Birthday sare rough sometimes!

4. Hey! Watch it Kelly with those hair comments, Geoff might take exception to them. :wink: I just got a very short cut on Monday, shorter than I have ever had too. Did that make a difference? :confused: 

5. whaaaaat!?!?! you were in my 'hood and didn't tell? I'm in San Diego this week, bummah!

6. Hey Chris, sorry! That's a wicked bummah. :wink: Too bad you're in beautiful San Diego this week, we could have caught up too! Next time my friend.

7. You guys had way too much fun!:cool: 
    Looks like you had some decent weather. last time I was in Boston, it was 12 below!:eek: 
    One of these years we should get a safari of Michiganders and invade the coast for a photo gathering,:biggrin::biggrin:

regards,

8. Too funny... and hopefully your get-together was enough to shake the Bosox out of their little "slip" recently. Seems to have... thanks for that! GO SOX!

9. Hey Steve, great to finally meet up as well, albeit a little shorter than planned and hoped for. But hey there will always be next time!

As for the hair, hmm i will take a little exception, mine is actually a little longer than normal but hey its all in good clean fun!

Next time we'll have to catch the game, maybe I'll get out your way sometime!

10. Hey Steve,

Nice mug shot. Glad to see you & Geoff were able to hook up and at Fenway to boot! Oh, watch your backgrounds next time ... you got a trash can just over Geoff's right shoulder. :biggrin:

Take care,
    Brent

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.